Complete Calvin & Hobbes

UltimateE said:
The only thing is that I wish they would have included all the bonus material from the treasuries.

My mistake - it's all there :rockon:

Everyone must buy this. If you don't have the money, sell one of your kidneys or something. You can get by with just one.

The order link is in the first post.

UltimateE said:
My mistake - it's all there :rockon:

Everyone must buy this. If you don't have the money, sell one of your kidneys or something. You can get by with just one.

The order link is in the first post.
As much as it may be worth it, I'm not paying close to $100 for it. Not when I got me comics to think of!! :(

icemastertron said:
As much as it may be worth it, I'm not paying close to $100 for it. Not when I got me comics to think of!! :(

It's better than most comics available. You should trim down your pull list so you can get it.

:lol:

Bass said:
My copy finally got posted... :drooling:

Isn't it amazing?

Some of my favorite stories are snow goons and the two duplicator stories. Hilarious - never gets old. Book 2 is definitely the best one overall, too.

I'm kind of bummed because my Book #2 has a rip all the way down the binding on the inside front cover. I'll send it back for a replacement once I manage to not read it every waking minute.

Bass said:
It hasn't arrived yet. Hence the drool.

Ah - I guess I thought "posted" meant delivered or arrived....

Ah, I love the duplicator and when he turns himself into various animals.

ProjectX2 said:
Ah, I love the duplicator and when he turns himself into various animals.

The handheld transmogrifier - another classic.

Bass said:
It has now, *****! Good bye losers, you won't see me for a few days!

He leaves to absorb himself into a book made up of 10 years worth of comic strips, and we're the losers.

UltimateE said:
He leaves to absorb himself into a book made up of 10 years worth of comic strips, and we're the losers.
I know!

ND.jpg

Oh, please. Out of ALL the members on the board, YOU two are the ones who would do exactly the same thing, you big mumu wearing hypocrites.

Bass said:
Oh, please. Out of ALL the members on the board, YOU two are the ones who would do exactly the same thing, you big mumu wearing hypocrites.

:roll:

:-|

:(

:cry:

I keep it in my car and take an extra half hour at lunch every day reading it.

Bass said:
I just quit. It's worth it. :cry:

I will probably quit when Grand Theft Auto comes out for PSP on the 25th. I may shut the site down too. Between GTA and Calvin & Hobbes, I will have little time for anything else.

UltimateE said:
I will probably quit when Grand Theft Auto comes out for PSP on the 25th. I may shut the site down too. Between GTA and Calvin & Hobbes, I will have little time for anything else.
*Ahem*

I can run it, you know. And, no. Not to the ground!

Maybe someone can get this for me for christmas- hint hint, nudge nudge. :wink:

I love you, Ice. I'll get you GTA if you get me a duck.

With some hoi sin sauce and pancakes.

Latest posts

Back