Conan 3

YAY!!!

*runs around doing the Kermit flail*

Meh.

I haven't been a fan of any of Zombie's films. And they've all been the generic "twisted shock horror" films....so the idea that he could handle a straightforward action/fantasy/drama isn't exactly filling me with excitement.

Hrmmm... I'm fine with this. Zombie's movies don't re-invent the wheel but they're solid. As long as he keeps up his "don't **** with what works" attitude then I'll see it.

Besides, its got to be better than The Destroyer.

Is this going to be Conan 3 or a Conan 'franchise re-boot'?

As far as I know it's a continuing story. The last I heard, the title was going to be "Conan: Crown of Iron." But that was back in 2004 and it could have been changed by now, or they could of changed their minds about it being a continuing story.

Is this going to be Conan 3 or a Conan 'franchise re-boot'?

They could easily do both in one movie. Just do a bad *** Conan flick with nothing to contradict the older films. No bits about his childhood and they could even throw in a few easter eggs for those of us who've seen the original two with things like townsfolk who see him talking about his past exploits as he walks into town.

They could easily do both in one movie. Just do a bad *** Conan flick with nothing to contradict the older films. No bits about his childhood and they could even throw in a few easter eggs for those of us who've seen the original two with things like townsfolk who see him talking about his past exploits as he walks into town.
That's exactly what I hope it would be.

Actually, the new Conan is based off Robert E. Howards' works. He was the guy who wrote the short stories that the two movies were loosely based off of. Case in point: Thulsa Doom, from Conan the Barbarian, never even encountered Conan in the original stories. At all. He was an opponent of Kull, who was alive millions of years before Conan was even born.

Latest posts

Back