Conservapedia

Y'know, to this day, it amuses me how many conservative people I know believe Stephen Colbert is their champion, along side O'Reilly and Limbaugh.

I amuses me too. The Colbert Report is one of my favorite shows alongside The Daily Show, and it's just hilarious how many people think it's true.

Hey conservatives, did you know Stephen Colbert is a registered DEMOCRAT? Shocking, I know.

Anyone else notice the American flag logo? Only Americans are real conservatives! Everyone else is a godless yellow dog! This site is particularly fascinating because its fairly well known among a bunch of the liberal political blogs and feminist blogs, and so occasionally when someone will pop up and say something ridiculous, or something very conservative will go down, the place gets absolutely shredded with some absolutely hilarious edits.

Um, I hate to say this - but this is what free speech is about. People saying things you don't like to hear. And it shouldn't surprise you to hear it.
No-one's saying "why is this allowed?", they're saying "I think this is full of crap".

There is a subsection under the page for Democrats... "Homosexual Agenda"
I'm surprised they missed the point about the gheys stealing teh babeez for evol. That cropped up here a little while ago in one of those "family first" political parties and some people were screaming their heads off about how we couldn't let the gays have adopted chinese babies because they'd just turn them gay. It was bizarre.

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."
Oh Ann Coulter. Every time I think you cannot be more absurd, you just prove me wrong. I wonder if she actually realises that if women are so stupid they can't understand how money is made, then, as a woman, she's probably not smart enough to comment on social issues, invalidating her argument. Either you're a moron or not, you ridiculous woman.

Last edited:
There is a subsection under the page for Democrats... "Homosexual Agenda"

Hehehe...

"Democrats reject the idea of a Homosexual agenda preferring to speak in terms of "gay rights" when this issue is raised; the Democratic Party is the recipient and beneficiary of funding from homosexual lobbying groups and can be seen by their positions as the United States' largest and most powerful de facto supporter of the Homosexual Agenda"

AWW MAN!!!

They have a point by point outline of the Homosexual Agenda!!

1. "Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible."
  2. "Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers."
  3. "Give homosexual protectors a just cause."
  4. "Make gays look good."
  5. "Make the victimizers look bad."
  6. "Get funds from corporate America."

Because that's sooooo difficult.

Interestingly, their bisexuality page has nothing but the definition.

Well, I just registered with the site. I hope they are all prepared to have fun with Reverend Jesse Custer. I'll be sure to keep you updated with my sterling contributions to this remarkable sight ;).

Well, I just registered with the site. I hope they are all prepared to have fun with Reverend Jesse Custer. I'll be sure to keep you updated with my sterling contributions to this remarkable sight ;).

I hope you manage to get more done than I did...my account was banned pretty shorty after I made it.

I hope you manage to get more done than I did...my account was banned pretty shorty after I made it.

What you have to do is when you change something, word it so your casual moronic extremist wont get it, like the colbert report

Oh, believe me, I'm taking these bastards apart from the inside slow and steady. I'm going to be like the Little AIDS Virus that Could of Conservapedia. So, starting small, check out this, my additions to their entry on the movie "The Blob".

Oh Ann Coulter. Every time I think you cannot be more absurd, you just prove me wrong. I wonder if she actually realises that if women are so stupid they can't understand how money is made, then, as a woman, she's probably not smart enough to comment on social issues, invalidating her argument. Either you're a moron or not, you ridiculous woman.

I love Ann Coulter! She's the funniest comedian of our generation!

Oh, believe me, I'm taking these bastards apart from the inside slow and steady. I'm going to be like the Little AIDS Virus that Could of Conservapedia. So, starting small, check out this, my additions to their entry on the movie "The Blob".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to try this at some point.

Polishing up my next edit, a rather Vane entry for Vladmir Nabokov, thought I'd post it here for feedback.

"Rarely overlooked, Nabokov advanced lucidly dramatized, realistic existentialism, adding guile and nuance (though oneirological overtones keep their heads elevated). Salacious, heartfelt, and fantastically talented, Nabokov's insightfully xenophonic oration narrated adamantly thoughful elegies concerning humane, intelligence layered drama, rapidly engrossing naturalism with humorously overzealous lingustic experimentation."

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Polishing up my next edit, a rather Vane entry for Vladmir Nabokov, thought I'd post it here for feedback.

"Rarely overlooked, Nabokov advanced lucidly dramatized, realistic existentialism, adding guile and nuance (though oneirological overtones keep their heads elevated). Salacious, heartfelt, and fantastically talented, Nabokov's insightfully xenophonic oration narrated adamantly thoughful elegies concerning humane, intelligence layered drama, rapidly engrossing naturalism with humorously overzealous lingustic experimentation."

Any suggestions?
*attacks Bass while dressed in a movie V costume*
"Vociferously vexing the vents of valhalla, I vehemently vogue my way through the vain and vague veneers of vindictive validiction!"

[WACHOWSKIBROTHERS]I swear to god, no one will notice that it doesn't make sense...[/WACHOWSKIBROTHERS]

"Vociferously vexing the vents of valhalla, I vehemently vogue my way through the vain and vague veneers of vindictive validiction!"

[WACHOWSKIBROTHERS]I swear to god, no one will notice that it doesn't make sense...[/WACHOWSKIBROTHERS]

I NOTICED! :furious:

Latest posts

Back