Dancanread and so can you!

Right? Hopefully they're still keeping some secrets about it. But you'd think E3 would be the place to whet appetites if there were some other big changes to the series.

I'll still be getting it, of course.

The thing that really gets me is that there is never a new villain, it's always ****ing Gannondorf. I don't know if I'll get this one, but I would love a game where Link is fighting in the robots or aliens in the future.

The thing that really gets me is that there is never a new villain, it's always ****ing Gannondorf. I don't know if I'll get this one, but I would love a game where Link is fighting in the robots or aliens in the future.

I think, for Nintendo, Mario:Bowser as Link:Gannondorf, so different villains in the main series probably won't happen. But hey, you can try the DS games, at least their big bads aren't Gannon.

I think, for Nintendo, Mario:Bowser as Link:Gannondorf, so different villains in the main series probably won't happen. But hey, you can try the DS games, at least their big bads aren't Gannon.

I didn't mind how it was handle in Twilight Princess, where you had this villain that was pretty bad ass and Ganondorf was and epic icing on the cake. But they failed when this turned the Twilight usurper (I forget his name) into a joke at the very end. Everything leading up to that boss fight made him look incredibly bad ass, then immediately a joke.

I want them to bring back Smithy from Super Mario RPG, he was awesome.

I didn't mind how it was handle in Twilight Princess, where you had this villain that was pretty bad ass and Ganondorf was and epic icing on the cake. But they failed when this turned the Twilight usurper (I forget his name) into a joke at the very end. Everything leading up to that boss fight made him look incredibly bad ass, then immediately a joke.

Zant I think his name was. Yeah it didn't help that you beat him the same way you beat Gannon's shadow in OoT and Wind Waker, and Anagaheim in A Link to the Past (you know by playing energy ball tennis).

I felt that one of SPvtW was that it's non-nerd marketing was pretty poorly done, if I didn't know what Scott Pilgrim was then the TV spots wouldn't have really interested me.

Someone on Facebook also blamed the ad campaign for keeping people away. I'm not sure how else it could have been marketed, though, but that's probably why I'm not Don Draper. Among other reasons.

:D

Thanks, dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on Facebook also blamed the ad campaign for keeping people away. I'm not sure how else it could have been marketed, though, but that's probably why I'm not Don Draper. Among other reasons.

The TV adds never told you about the movie or why you should care, most of the ones I saw just did a 15 second profile of an evil ex and that was it. They would barely mention Scott or Ramona.

Latest posts

Back