DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

Was there anyone who wanted Tomorrowverse's Supergirl actress in the DCU though? Not that she's bad or anything, I just think Ackles as Batman is actually far more well-known. I don't think most people could tell you Supergirl's Tomorrowverse actress even though she's done great.

I doubt anyone from the Tomorrowverse will play the DCU versions to be honest with you, but that isn't really to do with them being part of the Tomorrowverse. It's just unlikely.

About Sgt. Rock, Death, and The Losers, may I ask when and where were they confirmed to take place in this continuity?

Might as well include DC Showcase: Sgt. Rock and DC Showcase: Death as DCAMU. This is the closest we're gonna get to official word.

Also, Constantine: City of Demons moved to 2017. The prop date is annoying, but it's allegedly a prequel and it doesn't undermine the John/Zatanna relationship that way.

"Jim Krieg: Honestly, we would have been happy to do 20 [movies.] But when you want to do 20, and someone offers you 10, you'd say yes anyway. We just had to pack as many characters and arcs into the first seven and the shorts, - don't forget the shorts they're germane, and canon to the end. We tried not to waste any time and hopefully everything we set up pays off in these last three movies."

The Losers has the same artstyle and was an extra on a Tomorrowverse movie.

"Jim Krieg: Honestly, we would have been happy to do 20 [movies.] But when you want to do 20, and someone offers you 10, you'd say yes anyway. We just had to pack as many characters and arcs into the first seven and the shorts, - don't forget the shorts they're germane, and canon to the end. We tried not to waste any time and hopefully everything we set up pays off in these last three movies."

The Losers has the same artstyle and was an extra on a Tomorrowverse movie.
Yeah but what about DeMatteis' statement? Sorry if I sound too skeptical, but the only thing I could find was this: https://www.cbr.com/dc-showcase-shorts-sgt-rock-adam-strange/

also, as we learn the shorts released on the DCAMU/Tomorrowverse home media release seems to be canon. look at Adam Strange, Kamandi, Blue Beetle, The Losers, Nightwing and Robin I find it unlikely that Death & Sgt. Rock would be exceptions

Latest posts

Back