DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

Huh. Maybe Man of Tomorrow and Justice Society are set in the new timeline but before Apokolips War, thus explaining why Barry doesn't remember the old timeline.
Quite possible. But I think we should wait until Green Lantern is out to see what they do with the universe.

Not really, but I did think this was cool.

The Batman
MV5BNDU4OTk2NTIwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgzNjM2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Teen Titans Go! (Teen Titans tie-in comic)
Batman_Teen_Titans_Go.jpg

Similar character designs between the shows, as well. I'd like to see one myself tbh.

Not really, but I did think this was cool.

The Batman
View attachment 727

Teen Titans Go! (Teen Titans tie-in comic)
View attachment 726

Similar character designs between the shows, as well. I'd like to see one myself tbh.
Oh I absolutely take this as the a solid connection between the two shows. Killer Moth is the only issue, but I think it can be explained that he's simply a different version of the same character like Clayface. I'll post a simplified order I made when I get a min. I also included Legion Of Superheroes but that's just my head-canon.

Edit: Here is what I've come up with myself on this. It's a work in progress of course.

Also, Green Lantern TAS and Young Justice recently crossed over so IMO they are also connected directly. The timeline doesn't 100% match up, but I think it can be made to work if we simply put GL before YJ Season One.

Edit: Here is my GL/YJ order.

Also, Green Lantern TAS and Young Justice recently crossed over so IMO they are also connected directly. The timeline doesn't 100% match up, but I think it can be made to work if we simply put GL before YJ Season One.

Edit: Here is my GL/YJ order.
This is ambiguously canon too. They say it happened but might not literally be in Young Justice continuity. It'd be easier to phase it as it being the same reality but a different franchise, but eh. No point in being vague, just admit it's canon or not IMO.

I watched House Of Mystery.
It's framed as a story John is telling some centuries after the events of JLD:AW. The story begins in 2021 during the final scene of JLD:AW. It reveals that after The Flash creates a new flashpoint, John is summoned by The Spectre in "The World Between Worlds" and sentenced to eternity in the House Of Mystery. Days, weeks, months and years go by. The climax is set centuries later. Then by the end of the film, he ends up in "The World Between Worlds" which is a space that's seemingly outside of linear time. Then he's sucked into a new universe, which I assume is setting up a Crisis type situation. So I would place this film after JLD:AW set within The World Between Worlds in an unknown time.

Are the "Tomorrowverse" films basically inbetween or origin films that are slightly different but still lead to the same outcome (Apokolips War)?

Probably set in the new timeline but before Barry's mind adjusts and merges with his DCAMU counterpart.

I'll add them when it's explicited connected and when the extended long Halloween comes out.

In my head-canon, I structure these films like this:

Pre-Flashpoint (Basically all pre-Tuckerverse films with exceptions)> Post Flashpoint (Tuckerverse/New 52 Era) > Revised Timeline (Tomorrowverse).
I know a majority of the Superman: Doomsday - Flashpoint Paradox were largely stand-alone and not intended to be connected. But I like to think they can be if you want them to be.

Latest posts

Back