DC comics for November.

Not a DC collector.

That said...

I absolutely am jumping all over All-Star Superman. The story sounds awesome, and it has a great creative team. This is like the only Superman I think I'll ever enjoy.

I'm Pumped!

I'm scared with Frank Quitely on All-Star Superman. His art is horrible, and I hope it won't let down Morrison's writing.

Dr.Strangefate said:
That I'll give you.

I'm only checking out AS S-Man is because Morrison is writing it

Me too, and me too.

Nurhachi said:
Superman Sux

Right.......so what are you picking up when Toxin finishes?

Doc Strangefate said:
The Epic Stories? yeah, DC has a way of really getting everybody inv--

You weren't talking about the stories at all, were you?!

Lol no, no I wasn't!

Johnny Bravo said:
Right.......so what are you picking up when Toxin finishes?

Nightcrawler :D and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and Hyperion, and Nighthawk.

But theres nothing on this planet that will get me to buy superman. I just think of the tries that died making that rubbish......

Think of the trees people.....they do so much for us, and we go and cut them down and make superman comics out of them.

the horror....the horror.....

Nurhachi said:
Nightcrawler :D and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and Hyperion, and Nighthawk.

But theres nothing on this planet that will get me to buy superman. I just think of the tries that died making that rubbish......

Think of the trees people.....they do so much for us, and we go and cut them down and make superman comics out of them.

the horror....the horror.....

All four for All-Star Supes, but FNSM starts after The Other.Deal?

Nurhachi said:
Hell nah. Nur dont do superman

PS You were gettin most of those anyway you cheeky **** :p

Nur - I am a fellow Superman hater. I am giving this one a shot. Have you read New X-Men (Grant Morrison's, not the new crap series)? I have faith that he can fix Superman. I'm trying it...just give it a shot.

UltimateE said:
Nur - I am a fellow Superman hater. I am giving this one a shot. Have you read New X-Men (Grant Morrison's, not the new crap series)? I have faith that he can fix Superman. I'm trying it...just give it a shot.

Sorry, but no matter whos writing it, its main character is still superman.

Who by the way is just a CHEAP immitation of Hyperion

You know, if I pulled Nurs crap in a thread about Avengers my posts would get deleted within ten minutes.

Just saying, ya know?

Baxter said:
You know, if I pulled Nurs crap in a thread about Avengers my posts would get deleted within ten minutes.

Just saying, ya know?

Really, they wouldn't.

Baxter said:

Just saying, ya know?

Yeah but the difference is, you'd be doing it just for vengeance and to get me angry, whereas i do this merely to annoy you :D

For i am the buzzing that never stops
The Fly you can never Swat!
The apple left to rot
NURHACHI

Nurhachi said:
Sorry, but no matter whos writing it, its main character is still superman.

Who by the way is just a CHEAP immitation of Hyperion

I know you're just trying to be annoying.... but Hyperion and the Squadron come from a concept rejected by DC for the Justice League...

And since it costs much less to read about Hyperion then it does superman, I'm sorry to say he's the cheap rip-off.

he's a good cheap rip off, but a cheap rip-off nonetheless.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I know you're just trying to be annoying.... but Hyperion and the Squadron come from a concept rejected by DC for the Justice League...

And since it costs much less to read about Hyperion then it does superman, I'm sorry to say he's the cheap rip-off.

he's a good cheap rip off, but a cheap rip-off nonetheless.

I.....but....he is ........its like......... :miffed:

I uh gotta go to uni, E, explain it to the good doctor!

Latest posts

Back