DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

• Help support The Comic Board :

selfishmisery

"The First Ra's"
"Knowledge of the future"
"No body in tomb"

(Nyss-)Athena (al Ghul the 1st?) seemed very interested in whatever the first Ra's had to offer in the Phoenix tomb, even if she wasn't willing to say why.
Maybe I'm over-thinking things.

via tonight's episode of Arrow.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

"The League can only be reborn through death"

Another 'shared' Ra's thing from tonight's Arrow.

Brilliant.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

????

Arrow - The Dark Archer #4, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 4: Confession" (pg. 9-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #5, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 5: Tempest" (pg. 5-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #6, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 6: Blessed" (pg. 5-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #7, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 7: Traitor" (pg. 1-11, 15-20)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #8, "The Rise of Arthur King, Chapter 8: Betrayal"
Arrow - The Dark Archer #9, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 9: Sacrifice" (pg. 1-12, 15-18)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #10, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 10: Vengeance" (pg. 1-2)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #11, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 11: Reckoning" (pg. 3-5, 11-16)
Arrow - The Dark Archer #12, "Malcolm Merlyn Unbound, Chapter 12: Justice" (pg. 17-20)
This should probably be in 1984 since by end of this listing Nyssa was conceived that year, and born in May 1985.

selfishmisery

Skipped ahead and added Elseworlds and most of the Batwoman timestamps currently. Although there's so many flashbacks in the Pilot that I'll have to break it down and add them to the timeline at a later date.

selfishmisery

The Monitor: "I have the power to restore worlds." <--- in one of tonight's episodes

That easily explains how the "Earth-13" and "Earth-37" Earths destroyed in Smallville Season 11 are back.

Last edited:

Dok95

Skipped ahead and added Elseworlds and most of the Batwoman timestamps currently. Although there's so many flashbacks in the Pilot that I'll have to break it down and add them to the timeline at a later date.
Why is Batwoman 1×04 takes place during Elseworlds, Part 1?
And Hour One, Two and Three weren't their old names?

selfishmisery

Why is Batwoman 1×04 takes place during Elseworlds, Part 1?
And Hour One, Two and Three weren't their old names?
1.) Vesper Fairchild (the radio news anchor of Gotham City that narrates in some scenes) mentions how many days pass since specific events in the first few episodes. (ex. "Has it really been 10 days without a 'Batman' sighting?" <- from episode three. There's at least one more instance where she's specific on how many days pass.)

2.) Days of the week are mentioned in some scenes which narrows it all down. (ex. "Friday movie in the park" in the Pilot.)

3.) It's after Christmas by the end of the Pilot, because Sophie mentions the new coffee machine in the Pilot being a Christmas gift.

4.) Batwoman episode 4, Kate mentions that she's going to work on turning Wayne Enterprises into a real estate company. In Elseworlds, she says she's "still working on it".

Ultimately these cram it right before Elseworlds: Hour Two/Part 2.

And I called them "Hour One/Two/Three" based on the Netflix titles. Is that incorrect?

Last edited:

Dok95

1.) Vesper Fairchild (the radio news anchor of Gotham City that narrates in some scenes) mentions how many days pass since specific events in the first few episodes. (ex. "Has it really been 10 days without a 'Batman' sighting?" <- from episode three. There's at least one more instance where she's specific on how many days pass.)

2.) Days of the week are mentioned in some scenes which narrows it all down. (ex. "Thursday movie in the park" in the Pilot.)

3.) It's after Christmas by the end of the Pilot, because Sophie mentions the new coffee machine in the Pilot being a Christmas gift.

4.) Batwoman episode 4, Kate mentions that she's going to work on turning Wayne Enterprises into a real estate company. In Elseworlds, she says she's "still working on it".

Ultimately these cram it right before Elseworlds: Hour Two/Part 2.

And I called them "Hour One/Two/Three" based on the Netflix titles. Is that incorrect?
Oh I see, good job!
And yes, Hour One/Two/Three are the old names, it's Part 1/2/3 now.

selfishmisery

Since this timeline has surpassed the MCU in terms of length, I thought it be appropriate to create a directory at the bottom of the first post.

Also divided three posts into four.

Latest posts