DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

I still have my doubts Ezra's Barry ended up in Gunn's universe. Not only because of the Clooney thing, but with Ezra's controversies and the movie's performance I don't see why they would continue with him when the new universe already has new actors for at the very least Superman and Batman.
Did I awaken you from your slumber at the mere mention of (gasp) one of my theories?! :p

Don't be that "actually" guy, dude. lol OFC they'll recast Barry without Ezra.

Did I awaken you from your slumber at the mere mention of (gasp) one of my theories?! :p

Don't be that "actually" guy, dude. lol OFC they'll recast Ezra.
You can have your theories but when you mention "how they'll get around the Clooney issue" as if simply saying it wasn't intended to be part of Gunn's universe isn't a possibility, then I don't see anything wrong about my reply.

You can have your theories but when you mention "how they'll get around the Clooney issue" as if simply saying it wasn't intended to be part of Gunn's universe isn't a possibility, then I don't see anything wrong about my reply.
Chill. I'm not attacking you.

I just think it's funny that whenever I have a theory I get this feeling "Rman gonna have his take shortly"; like Homer Simpson appearing out of the bushes. :p

I'm just being jovial.

I just think it's funny that whenever I have a theory I get this feeling "Rman gonna have his take shortly"; like Homer Simpson appearing out of the bushes. :p

I'm just being jovial.
I have no issues with your theories, I'm just saying that the Clooney ending not being in the DCU is an option you didn't mention. No ill will intended.

I have no issues with your theories, I'm just saying that the Clooney ending not being in the DCU is an option you didn't mention. No ill will intended.
I didn't mention it because I thought it was an obvious inference to be an option.

Its_Not_That_Deep.jpg

I'm just being jovial.
He didn't say you were attacking him but honestly just as someone who watches this timeline and doesn't really partake in it, it kinda seems like you are. Just cause you throw a goofy emoji and says it's "jovial" doesn't mean it is and the fact that you specifically said for him to chill when he's response was very chill given your very passive aggressive comment I think says a lot about your intentions. Maybe it's you that needs to chill there bud, if you can have an opinion about something then he can have the opinion that it's not gonna happen, as long as it's politely said who cares.

He didn't say you were attacking him but honestly just as someone who watches this timeline and doesn't really partake in it, it kinda seems like you are. Just cause you throw a goofy emoji and says it's "jovial" doesn't mean it is and the fact that you specifically said for him to chill when he's response was very chill given your very passive aggressive comment I think says a lot about your intentions. Maybe it's you that needs to chill there bud, if you can have an opinion about something then he can have the opinion that it's not gonna happen, as long as it's politely said who cares.
I always joke around like this even among friends.
I don't think you know a lot about me and how you read my comments as "passive aggressive" is no different than me misunderstanding the tone of Rman's comment.

Again, I don't feel like I have to overexplain my points or my feelings. However, please don't take that as a judgement of my character.

I didn't mean any offense. I was simply saying that it was an option that should be considered in the discussion. You saying it was either "a" or "b" made it sound like those were the only options.
You're fine. I even take the tone of someone's words wrong whenever I'm reading text online. (My "It's not that deep" reply wasn't part of that mindset. That was after the fact.)
Also, there are just extra things I just don't feel obligated to express because I feel like it's already assumed.

You're fine. I even take the tone of someone's words wrong whenever I'm reading text online. (My "It's not that deep" reply wasn't part of that mindset. That was after the fact.)
Also, there are just extra things I just don't feel obligated to express because I feel like it's already assumed.
It's hard to read the tone online. Just know that I never mean any thought I lay out on here to be a personal attack.

Look: Unless I point it out as me being "upset" or "not in the mood", or (something I hope to never devolve into in a public forum) make it completely obvious I'm being a judgmental rude person - Don't take my quips as anything other than my own sense of humor.

The other day I Cleary wasn't feeling well, today has been pretty chill.
With that in mind, if I do have a bad day from here on out you won't see me comment that day.

Back on topic, I'm going to remove the post-Flashpoint timeline thing entirely for now. I dunno what's gonna happen so once Aquaman 2 is out and timestamp'd, there might be a hiatus from this timeline for a while. Until at least more info comes out regarding Superman Legacy.

Back on topic, I'm going to remove the post-Flashpoint timeline thing entirely for now. I dunno what's gonna happen so once Aquaman 2 is out and timestamp'd, there might be a hiatus from this timeline for a while. Until at least more info comes out regarding Superman Legacy.
I think it'd be best to wait it out until we have more information and clarity anyway.

I'm very curious how they'll get around the Clooney issue.
Either a.) they cast someone who looks like him but definitely not Clooney himself or b.) the distorted voice on the phone was Bruce and the guy who pulled up to the courthouse, played by Clooney, was someone else entirely who got there right before him.

Barry isn't gonna f with the timeline again after he just got his dad out of prison.
It must be said that in the post credit Barry suggests that he tried to fix things but the face of Bruce continued to change while that of Arthur did not

i agree with waiting until future projects to determine anything concrete but it really seems to me like they just won't use or reference the characters of aquaman, flash, shazam, black adam, and wonder woman until at least post-swamp thing and i think they can honestly just recast clooney, i think it was just a wink for the audience after keaton's inclusion and they knew that the batman beyond plans were already abandoned, if they recast barry's dad without mentioning it they can do the same for bruce wayne, i think it was just too early to cast the new batman

You're fine. I'm looking at it from this regard - I don't think all the films will be set in present day. Some of it is "replacement history" I'd assume.

I still think Superman Legacy might take place around 2010 (15 years prior to it's release date) for example.
While I agree with Superman, I still think that the new Batman movie Is set in presente day, since we have Damian as Robin, Who Is the 4th Robin (5th if you consider Stephanie Brawn), so batman should be more experienced.

James Gunn told David Ayer his cut will have its time to shine. I suppose that would retcon Suicide Squad (2016) to be part of the Josstice-Verse.

Hoo boy, if the Ayer Cut ever does release, I have no doubts the original Suicide Squad will be vindicated as a whole. Let's hope James Gunn can cook like crazy...
FjTufsiXoAU6GKW?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

While I agree with Superman, I still think that the new Batman movie Is set in presente day, since we have Damian as Robin, Who Is the 4th Robin (5th if you consider Stephanie Brawn), so batman should be more experienced.
I know that one will be present day lol

Latest posts

Back