DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Screenshot_20221226-052218_Chrome-1.jpg
Now we can try to link Annabelle xD. No it so too far fetched hehe

That really controversial Sharon Tate murderer film called Wolves at the Door is canon to the Conjuring Universe as well. There's a crossover character in it and it retroactively explains a reference in Annabelle. Really cool connection actually, since we're actually seeing that universe's adaptation of this real horrific event. The Conjuring is "based on real events" too (although the Warrens are actually scam artists in real life, lol).

Last edited:
I believe that the timeline on this site includes this film too, which is awesome.

Last edited:
Um. I'll read all that later, but I wanna ask a question regarding Blue Beetle.

If the opening scene was Victoria Kord finding the scarab, which Ted Kord appeared to have at least 15-20 years prior, did that imply that big stone sphere was connected to Ted's disappearance? There wasn't a 2nd scarab that arrived on Earth? That whole opening credits scene with it arriving on Earth was from decades ago?

They mention something about a decoy and you see locations beeping on a monitor but I don't think the context of that is ever made clear in the film....

Um. I'll read all that later, but I wanna ask a question regarding Blue Beetle.

If the opening scene was Victoria Kord finding the scarab, which Ted Kord appeared to have at least 15-20 years prior, did that imply that big stone sphere was connected to Ted's disappearance? There wasn't a 2nd scarab that arrived on Earth? That whole opening credits scene with it arriving on Earth was from decades ago?

They mention something about a decoy and you see locations beeping on a monitor but I don't think the context of that is ever made clear in the film....
Also
If Dan Garrett had that same scarab more-than-several decades ago, would that mean the GL ring it ran into during said opening sequence was Alan Scott's ring?

"4 years ago…"

so:
- may - shazam 2
- june - blue beetle
- july/august - aquaman 2
- september - flash

into the new timeline

im using this as a rough framework for now until any more concrete answers are given, if they ever are

If he's referring to 2017 before Justice League, then this film lands in 2021.
He also said seconds later it was in relation to him becoming King of Atlantis so 2018 + 4 = 2022.

Since this is pre-Flash, I am tentatively unsure of where to place Blue Beetle.

Anyone found any onscreen dates in BB?

Latest posts

Back