DC Extended Universe - Timeline

Pro Bot

superman_set_photo_thebatman.jpg
Either Superman is fictional in the The Batman Universe, or he exists off-screen. Just thought that was interesting.

selfishmisery

View attachment 287
Either Superman is fictional in the The Batman Universe, or he exists off-screen. Just thought that was interesting.
There's also a Wonder Woman cosplayer at the party, and a "2019" date seen on car license.

Then again, I saw a blurry "2010" in Gotham and that obviously wasn't in the 21st century. If it's not gonna be clear on camera, maybe even hidden through clever camera trickery, I wouldn't overthink it just yet.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

"I’m proud to be a part of building a new universe centered around Black superheroes; our community deserves that"

I hope he means that it's a new universe metaphorically rather than literally. Joker and Batman? Sure, but Static? The DC Extended Universe would benefit from that character.

selfishmisery

"I’m proud to be a part of building a new universe centered around Black superheroes; our community deserves that"

I hope he means that it's a new universe metaphorically rather than literally. Joker and Batman? Sure, but Static? The DC Extended Universe would benefit from that character.
I mean...who knows. Milestone is technically it's own Earth in DC's comic multiverse.

Latest posts