DC Extended Universe - Timeline

ItzStitch626

Is there any place where I can watch Suicide squad Extended Cut without having to buy the movie?

ItzStitch626

I can tell you that this place here is not where you should asking those types of questions.

But I would suggest HBO Max.
Well i figured most ppl on here has watched the extended Cut so I thought I'd ask. HBO Max only has the Theatrical version

Pro Bot

Looks like Supergirl is from the DCEU Earth, or "Earth-1" as we've been led to believe.

Pro Bot

Looks like Supergirl is from the DCEU Earth, or "Earth-1" as we've been led to believe.
The leaked concept teaser for The Flash suggests that Flash, Supergirl, Batman (Earth-89) and an unknown spoiler character make up a poor man's Justice League.

It seems like Supergirl might be a version of the Flashpoint Superman, who was captured by the government when he landed on Earth, as well. We see a picture of (I think) her in the weakened pose that that Superman was introduced in. Her costume is actually pretty similar in black and gray colours. (I'm not saying she's actually Superman, by the way)

So... either Supergirl is travelling the multiverse with Flash or she's from Earth-89, and the reason we didn't see her in that world is because she was captured by the government. Obviously Superman was referenced in Batman & Robin but I expect they'll ignore that. I would like a Nick Cage Superman reference, though.

Then again, she's clearly designed with the DCEU Superman in mind. I'm not sure what's going on.

Michael Keaton's Batman is in the DCEU Earth in set photos. Don't know what's up with that...

selfishmisery

The leaked concept teaser for The Flash suggests that Flash, Supergirl, Batman (Earth-89) and an unknown spoiler character make up a poor man's Justice League.

It seems like Supergirl might be a version of the Flashpoint Superman, who was captured by the government when he landed on Earth, as well. We see a picture of (I think) her in the weakened pose that that Superman was introduced in. Her costume is actually pretty similar in black and gray colours. (I'm not saying she's actually Superman, by the way)

So... either Supergirl is travelling the multiverse with Flash or she's from Earth-89, and the reason we didn't see her in that world is because she was captured by the government. Obviously Superman was referenced in Batman & Robin but I expect they'll ignore that. I would like a Nick Cage Superman reference, though.

Then again, she's clearly designed with the DCEU Superman in mind. I'm not sure what's going on.

Michael Keaton's Batman is in the DCEU Earth in set photos. Don't know what's up with that...
Or they found Kara in ice in the arctic.
KaraDCEUOrigin.png
Skin color, ehh, tanned. Hair color doesn't matter. I still think it's Kara. I mean they got the costume designer from Man of Steel coming back to do Supergirl's costume with all the little Kryptonian engravings.

And BatKeaton might be a temporary sidekick plucked into Earth-DCEU by Flash. (I guess Batfleck dies?)

Latest posts