DC Extended Universe - Timeline

selfishmisery

Black Adam appears to be post Flash movie since the Cyclone tie-in comic that came out today showed a blonde (dyed?) Supergirl in a drawing by Cyclone.

(Weirdly she supposed to be a teenager but draws like a toddler, but its probably because they don't want Black Adam too far in the future. So they pulled a Spider-Man Homecoming with the daughter's bad art skill lol.)

Reactions: Dok

thecomicperson

Peacemaker 2x01, "????"
Peacemaker 2x02, "????"
Peacemaker 2x03, "????"
Peacemaker 2x04, "????"
Peacemaker 2x05, "????"
Peacemaker 2x06, "????"
Peacemaker 2x07, "????"
Peacemaker 2x08, "????"

Blue Beetle** (????)
Black Canary** (????)
Supergirl** (????)
Wonder Woman 3** (????)
Well, we are still getting these (for now), so maybe it will not be rebooted but it will continue at least

Reactions: Dok

Pro Bot

DCEU-2 probably isn't happening.
Good riddance, honestly. You're better off recasting than a total messy new universe that pretends to be connected to the old one.

I'm glad that finally it possibly means Keaton will not be the main Batman anymore, and The Flash finale scenes are maybe being re-written to do it!
Don't be so sure yet. I'm speculating, but I think this is happening.

Dok

Don't be so sure yet. I'm speculating, but I think this is happening.
Please don't kill my hopes aha, I assume that they are trying to kill off the bad movies or ideas (such as Batgirl which is said to be bad + Bat-Keaton in The Flash, rewritten from being main Batman to just a multiversial cameo) but you're right, don't be too confident! :rolleyes:

Pro Bot

Yeah. I love Keaton, he's definitely one of if not my favourite Batman (I can't decide), but he doesn't belong in Earth-1.

Personally, it probably would have made more sense to release Batgirl as a standalone Elseworlds movie, either set in Earth-89 (JK Simmons is Gordon's son, lol) or an entirely new universe and then just forget about it. I'm kind of shocked they would cancel the movie. I feel bad for everyone involved, but at least it can't destroy the DC Extended Universe's continuity.

Rman

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if The Flash is the end of the DCEU, rather than a reboot. Seems like Zaslav wants a fresh start.

Latest posts