So, when does the next DCEU/DCU movie get released?
I am asking because there are so many big dramas in this shared universe that I just wait until the movies came out and don't trust anything pre-release knowing that they are just going to change everything in the last minute
So from what I understood:
- Shazam! Fury of Gods (March 17, 2023): DCEU no. 12
- The Flash (June 16, 2023): DCEU no. 13 [resets DCU]
"DCU Chapter 0"
(name not official)
- Blue Beetle (August 18, 2023): DCU no. 1
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (December 25, 2023): DCU no. 2 [some events of Aquaman (2018) have been altered, and the Batfleck cameo was probably removed]
DCU Chapter 1: Gods and Monsters
- Superman: Legacy (July 11, 2015): DCU no. 3 [Official start of the Chapter 1]
So Jason Momoa will still be Aquaman; and Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Zachary Levi's Shazam and Ezra Miller's Flash will potentially stay; while Superman and Batman will be recasted without Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck.
I'm wondering if Sasha Calle will still be Supergirl in Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow?