DC Extended Universe - Timeline

• Help support The Comic Board :

selfishmisery

If they do some type of Flashpoint/DoFP thing, great, but whatever they do, I hope they don't pretend Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Justice League don't exist.
I suspect most of the events in Justice League will be erased while elements of BvS and Suicide Squad will be altered.

Pro Bot

I'm merely speculating. We'll see when WW 84 comes out.
Personally, I'd rather they not create multiple timelines or universes, because thats when things get messy. I hope they just give a satisfactory answer to the big plot holes that that movie appears to have created, and move on with future films. I'm fine with small crossovers, like Doctor Strange in Thor: Ragnarok.

We'll see, as you've said.

selfishmisery

I labeled the 2008 flashback early in the SHAZAM film as a "partially incorrect flashback" It's important to note that there's a clear contrast between that and a similar flashback later in the film to signify that Billy's mother always neglected him even before leaving him behind. Billy only had false memories of her being kind to him as he was either too young to remember or it was a false sense of hope for what his childhood could have been like before being orphaned.

Last edited: