DC solicitations for October, 2006.

BATMAN #658
DETECTIVE COMICS #824
NIGHTWING #125 - okay, nightwing under Jones was so bad I dropped the title for the first time in 60 some issues. Redeem it Marv. Redeem it.
ROBIN #155 - Best OYL jump, hands down. And I'm looking forward to more Dodge, even if it does smack of Nite-wing...
GOTHAM CENTRAL: THE QUICK AND THE DEAD TP - see now I have some of this trade in singles, and the issues containted therein are some of the best and worst of the series. I'm torn. Probably won't be getting this...
ACTION COMICS #844 - YOu know its Richard Donner and Geoff Johns, right?
52: WEEKS 22-25
THE ALL-NEW ATOM #4
BIRDS OF PREY #99
THE BLUE BEETLE #8 - Isn't Dan Garret dead?
CHECKMATE #7 - I never really liked The Bronze Tiger. He just seems sort of silly to me...
FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MAN #30
THE FLASH: FASTEST MAN ALIVE #5
JSA CLASSIFIED #18 - Hourman Bane seems like an intresting matchup to me. I love that cover too.
JUSTICE #8 - So wait, they haven't reformed? Damnit, almost had me! :wink:
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #3 - Dr. Impossible? Okay, I'm now getting nervous...
JONAH HEX #12
SEVEN SOLDIERS #1 - Why even solicit it if its not coming out till October 25th?
SECRET SIX #5
SHADOWPACT #6 - The Pentacle are so much cooler than The Shadowpact. I want to see White Rabbit alot more.
TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED #1 - As long as the Spector mini ends strong. And I'll be getting the Mignola cover.
TEEN TITANS #40 - Whats her secret? SHE'S A MAN BABY!
TRIALS OF SHAZAM #3
UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #4
THE AUTHORITY #1
WORLDSTORM #1
THE BOYS #4
EX MACHINA VOL. 4: MARCH TO WAR TP
DESOLATION JONES #7 -BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAH!
THE ABSOLUTE SANDMAN VOL. 1 HARDCOVER - So much for this being a light month... I still have it on order with Amazon, at the 14.99 price. They never changed it on mine. If it changes I cancle the order. If not then I get 2 copes for $65 total. Maybe I'll use one as a gift...
THE SANDMAN #1 SPECIAL EDITION - I just want to see the recoloring a week early...
DMZ #12
SWAMP THING: INFERNAL TRIANGLES TP
Y: THE LAST MAN VOl. 8 — KIMONO DRAGONS TP

I won't be getting comics from any other company at this rate. I deffinatly need to cull this list...

SEVEN SOLDIERS #1
Written by Grant Morrison
Art and cover by J.H. Williams III
Does the debut of an incredible new superteam begin here...or is this the end of the line for the most bizarre group of heroes ever known? Fresh from their hit miniseries, seven unique and unlikely soldiers must join forces to save humanity from its own future! The only catch? They can never meet!
Klarion, Zatanna, The Manhattan Guardian, Bulleteer, Mister Miracle, Frankenstein and The Shining Knight return for the epic conclusion of the Seven Soldiers mega-series, as the apocalyptic threat of the Sheeda intensifies to a terrifying, unexpected climax.
Which of the Seven Soldiers will betray the others? Which two will cross paths? Who will find love at the end of the world? Who will change forever? Who will face the ultimate villain? And which Soldier will die?
For all the answers, and much, much more, don't miss SEVEN SOLDIERS #1! Retailers: This issue is resolicited. All previous orders are cancelled.
Resolicited; on sale October 25 • 48 pg, FC, $3.99 US

:drooling:

Batxer said:
THE ABSOLUTE SANDMAN VOL. 1 HARDCOVER - So much for this being a light month... I still have it on order with Amazon, at the 14.99 price. They never changed it on mine. If it changes I cancle the order. If not then I get 2 copes for $65 total. Maybe I'll use one as a gift...

Did I ever tell you how cool you are and how you are my favorite poster?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back