Dead Rising.

Its definitely a party game, you pass it around and take down crowds of Zombies.... It's pretty sweet.

Also: wearing the Horse Head into Cinematics is ****ing hilarious.

Would anyone recommend this? I've played the demo, but I was just wondering how the full game plays...

Would anyone recommend this? I've played the demo, but I was just wondering how the full game plays...

It's a fun game. Honestly, I've probably only clocked about 5 hours on it, and I bought it when it came out, but that's because, as DSF said, it's more fun as a party game, and I none of my friend's play videogames.

If you want to kill zombies in a non-horror game, this is the only way to go.

Honestly, this is one of the best games I've ever played. It's got great graphics and so much to play around with, that you barely even notice that the missions are all pretty much the same thing (go there, get that, rescue him, kill them and come back). Whenever you feel like you're not going to be discovering anything new, you find some new toy to play with (like the car or the hot frying pan, etc). It's so much fun.

Yeah I got it yesterday and am enjoying it so far.

But the lack of save points is killing me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back