Avengers Do you hope the Initiative suceeds or fails?

Do you hope the Initiative suceeds or fails?

• Suceeds

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Fails

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
I think that's because it's not over yet... or, is it supposed to end?.

God I hope it is supposed to end, because it has been really stupid so far. Look at the latest DD arc, the Gladiator is running around killing innocent people at random and the initiative has done jack to stop him. You think they could spare some members to stop someone who is slaugthering people , but I guess not. The cops seem more interested in catching DD then stopiing Gladiator. If the initiative can't stop one nut case with no powers from killing people in the streets, how is this program working at all? Writers are already ignoring it on whim.

You have a point, I forgot about the nano probes. But they are more like a shock collar, they can still cut around the corners... or spines... if they don't get caught.

That would just make the government look more stupid, if you have a mass murderer like Bullseye on staff, you damn well make sure he is on his leash at all times. Frankly the fact that they allow psychopaths like Bullseye and Gobby to work them, has convinced me the government in MU is run by total morons.

Last edited:
That would just make the government look more stupid, if you have a mass murderer like Bullseye on staff, you damn well make sure he is on his leash at all times. Frankly the fact that they allow psychopaths like Bullseye and Gobby to work them, has convinced me the government in MU is run by total morons.

I'm counting down the days until Venom figures out how to neutralize the things with his symbiote and goes crazy.

Also... correct me if I'm wrong, but judging by those preview pages being put into ads, Bullseye was injected and forced to join. Now, I don't give a flying **** about Bullseye's civil rights, but what happens when the program starts injecting other supervillains against their wills? What if someone who turned to crime because they really need the money, or even someone who is an unrepentant criminal but actually has a soul and doesn't kill? Now it seems like (I am going by hearsay and not the book, so someone who reads it can feel free to correct me) they're collecting villains who would have motivation to cooperate, but what if they don't?

I'm counting down the days until Venom figures out how to neutralize the things with his symbiote and goes crazy.

Also... correct me if I'm wrong, but judging by those preview pages being put into ads, Bullseye was injected and forced to join. Now, I don't give a flying **** about Bullseye's civil rights, but what happens when the program starts injecting other supervillains against their wills? What if someone who turned to crime because they really need the money, or even someone who is an unrepentant criminal but actually has a soul and doesn't kill? Now it seems like (I am going by hearsay and not the book, so someone who reads it can feel free to correct me) they're collecting villains who would have motivation to cooperate, but what if they don't?

Didn't they inject Songbird with nano probes, despite the fact she has never killed anyone and has been completely reformed? If so, that seems pretty immoral to me.

Frankly the fact that they allow psychopaths like Bullseye and Gobby to work them, has convinced me the government in MU is run by total morons.

Isn't it Iron Man making all the calls?

>_>

<_<

Has he lost his mind? Can he see, or is he blind? Can he walk at all? Or if he moves, will he fall?
Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head? We'll just pass him there, why should we even care?

He was turned to steel in the great magnetic field when he traveled time for the future of mankind.
Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world. Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfold.

Now the time is near for Iron Man to spread fear. Vengeance from the grave, kills the people he once saved.
Nobody wants him, they just turn their heads. Nobody helps him, now he has his revenge.

Heavy boots of lead, fills his victims full of dread. Running as fast as they can, Iron Man lives agaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!

...Sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back