Dreamcasting # 20: Green Lantern: Intergalactic Law Enforcement

Well you could always go the Titans route and make them in their early twenties. Of course I'm doing the Wolfman era so that wouldn't work. :wink:

Or I could miss that round and curse your name forever :lol:

Interestingly Mole keeps asking those same questions to himself that the girls on the cover are asking. :D

what scares me most is his ability to find this so quickly and the fact it's in his photobucket. Admittedly, im not a big fan of DC, however, I love anything Batman and the new GLC with sinestro corps has me jumping. I like the teen titans cartoon and kept up with most of 52 to know what happened and i kept up with countdown but then quit less than halfway through.

what scares me most is his ability to find this so quickly and the fact it's in his photobucket.

1st) I found easy due to that superdickery site someone gave me so :p

2nd ) it's hosted with imageshack , I only ever use photo bucket if image shack is down

1st) I found easy due to that superdickery site someone gave me so :p

2nd ) it's hosted with imageshack , I only ever use photo bucket if image shack is down

whatever, don't bore with these "technicalities" They only serve to crutch your personality. You love women comics that serve you an overwhelming slice of good, old-fashioned, home-grown americana that feeds on the very crutch i speak of. Your mind has become numb with dwindlingly bad concepts of what's really good in the hood like Venom and what's horrible like Watchmen when indeed it is the very opposite, ergo, your decisions are justifiable only by the means you, yourself, created. powderpuff unite.

whatever, don't bore with these "technicalities" They only serve to crutch your personality. You love women comics that serve you an overwhelming slice of good, old-fashioned, home-grown americana that feeds on the very crutch i speak of. Your mind has become numb with dwindlingly bad concepts of what's really good in the hood like Venom and what's horrible like Watchmen when indeed it is the very opposite, ergo, your decisions are justifiable only by the means you, yourself, created. powderpuff unite.

Sorry can you type that in english , I don't speak Mexican :p

Or intelligent for that matter. :p

I do :lol: but ever noticed When I do it's ignored? If i post retarded then people reply and then wonder why most of posts = short or retarded?

Or intelligent for that matter. :p

*mock laughs* it makes sense, you're brain is very tiny. Also, if you live in America, you should be able to speak mexican (although im colombian!). We're gonna make up 80% of the population in ten years. we're in your cities, infiltrating your job markets.

*mock laughs* it makes sense, you're brain is very tiny. Also, if you live in America, you should be able to speak mexican (although im colombian!). We're gonna make up 80% of the population in ten years. we're in your cities, infiltrating your job markets.

Is this against me? I live in Kansas and I'm fluent in Spanish so I think I'm safe. Mole wouldn't know because he's a Brit.

Latest posts

Back