FX Shows

But Justified and Archer have been renewed for third seasons.

I'm watching Damages S2. It's pretty, pretty, pretty good.

[video=youtube;dI01m__T5QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI01m__T5QY[/video]

Man, I love DAMAGES.

It scares me that EVERYONE is in this show - Phil Dunphy, Raylan Givens/Seth Bullock, Gale from Breaking Bad - even a whole bunch of guys from The Wire. And then you've got all the big names like Ted Danson and William Hurt. Everyone!

I'm halfway through season six of The Shield.

It is amazing.

I'm halfway through season six of The Shield.

It is amazing.

I was trying to remember what show it was everyone was praising around here and saw this at my library and thought it was the one, but I wasn't sure and didn't pick it up. It wasn't - it was The Wire. So I didn't bother with The Shield, but if it is good I will give it a shot.

I was trying to remember what show it was everyone was praising around here and saw this at my library and thought it was the one, but I wasn't sure and didn't pick it up. It wasn't - it was The Wire. So I didn't bother with The Shield, but if it is good I will give it a shot.

The Wire is better than The Shield but both are worth watching.

I'm almost done with the first season of Louie and I think it must be one of the best and funniest things on TV right now.

The second season is just as good. Louis C.K. is one of my favourite human beings.

It needs more Gervais.

He should be returning in one of the next episodes.

I've only got five episodes of The Shield left. I've been watching the last three seasons non-stop for the last two days. I should go to sleep but it's so addictive. Everyone says the finale is the greatest of all time so I'm really excited.

Good lord, LOUIE Season 2. FX is definitely my favorite network now. It aired the best television show of 2010 -- TERRIERS -- and I seriously doubt anything on TV in the remainder of 2011 will top LOUIE's second season. Hell, the only thing I could think of that could possibly be better is JUSTIFIED's 2nd season -- another FX show! (Well, yes, PARKS AND RECREATION Season 3, but there were 1 or 2 episodes of it that I didn't flat-out love.)

All hail FX.

Latest posts

Back