Geek Fight

Yeah, I finally saw the funeral... it's kinda mean, but this is WOW. You gotta be on guard. Haven't we learned nothing from South Park?

Yeah, I finally saw the funeral... it's kinda mean, but this is WOW. You gotta be on guard. Haven't we learned nothing from South Park?

Having played 6 months of WoW I can say without a doubt that it's the game with the worst community I've played. Seriously, not even private servers of Ragnarok and Lineage II are that bad. If you do something "serious" in the game you have to avoid posting in the forums. They should have known better.

Depends on how many transformers and wich ones.
Depends on wich version of Godzilla. The classic or the american? Or maybe the mecha?
Anyway Godzilla would destroy everyone, except for Starscream. He is the man...robot.

Metroplex and Trypticon for the win man.

New fight. Harry Potter versus Timothy Hunter.

Metroplex and Trypticon for the win man.

New fight. Harry Potter versus Timothy Hunter.

Is Timothy Hunter from Books of Magic? Because I haven't read that.

It also depends on what kinds of magic they're using, like Harry probably won't use unforgiveable curses except on someone like Voldemort, etc.

Having played 6 months of WoW I can say without a doubt that it's the game with the worst community I've played. Seriously, not even private servers of Ragnarok and Lineage II are that bad. If you do something "serious" in the game you have to avoid posting in the forums. They should have known better.

But the game is so fun.

Actually, that might have to do with me being a big fan of the series, but you do have point about the community. Complete trash.

Crackah Jackah baby!

John Constantine is hanging out in a bar, smoking a cigarette. he goes through a small monologue, talking about various things that have effects on a multitude of universes. In the background of the bar, show Alan Moore, Warren Ellis and Grant Morrison at a table. John gets up from the bar, and leaves the room, the moment when he stepped outside, his cigarette goes out. He sighs, and tosses it to the ground, citing how it's going to be one of those days.

Meanwhile, we cut to Harry Potter, who is fuming at how Snape killed Dumbledore. The young, but tested wizard, grabs his wand, and heads to Godric Hollow, the last place his parents were allive, hoping to find answers to past questions, he apparates. His owl, Hedwig, flys out of his room.

Tim Hunter, on a break from the White School, is musing about the loss of his true parents, a fact he'll never see them again. He wanders in a field, at night, with his imaginary friend, and witnesses a flash of light and hears a loud bang. He follows the noise, and finds a multitude of figures, dressed in black robes wearing white masks. Before he investigates any further, he is blasted from behind, and everything goes fuzzy for him. His imaginary friend, Crimple, manages to fly away.

Harry touches down in Godric Hollow, and sees that it's destroyed. He walks amoungst the wreckage to find one building has some lights on, flickering lights. Walking forward, he notices the building had a mailbox still standing, in which it said Potter. Harry runs forward, and opens the half rotted door to find, John Constantine. He calmly looks over at Harry and explains to Harry that his world has a magician much like him that will one day rule over magic. That boy is named Timothy Hunter. And right now, Tim needs helps. Harry asks how John was able to find him. John remarked how he knew Dumbledore died, they were friends. Dumbloedore gave him a cigarette that wold never extinguish, and it did. He knew events were in motion, and that Harry has one extraordinary owl friend. Hedwig flys down from the destroyed rafters, and lands on Harry's shoulders.

John Constantine takes Harry to where Timothy Hunter was attacked. His mind has been taking control over, and they duel. Harry and Timothy seem evenly matched, but then Crimple comes back, and he and Hedwig manage to confuse the Death Eater that's controlling Tim. Then, Harry and Tim decimate the Death Eaters, which escape.

Harry and Tim forge a friendship, and leave each other, promising to stay in touch. After they leave, John Constantine remarks how he needs to get another never ending cigarette now.

Quit your *****in' and have a cookie.
31813.jpg

Stop your stupid posts. Houde, those ideas are cool. You need to post them all at Ideastorm.

Latest posts

Back