Ghost Rider movie News

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ryan Reynolds + Deadpool... whenever that happens.

Hotness......

Not to veer this off-topic but.....
Is there a thread anywhere that just lists a bunch of Marvel movies that people would like made and who they'd cast? Kinda like a wishlist?

Ultimate Deadpool said:
The Ghost Rider movie is going to send me into levels of geekdom that, in comparison, no other Marvel movie has done so far!!

You should probably bring a towel when you go see it, because I think it's a bit unfair to leave it for the guys who gotta do clean-up.

New Ghost Rider Poster.

ghost-rider-poster-395.jpg

New Ghost Rider Poster.

ghost-rider-poster-395.jpg

I like it. I would've preferred not to have Cage's and Mendes' faces on the poster, but I understand the studio wants to push the fact that big name actors are a part of this movie.

That bike looks sweet though. I think it would be great if a bunch of preppy ****ing wannabes were riding around on some crotch rockets (japanese bikes) and Ghost Rider pulled up to blow them all away with his bike's sheer awesomeness. Besides, any races would be over as soon as Ghost Rider starts driving vertically up a building (as seen in the trailer).

no idea who ghost rider is (except his guest spot on 90s hulk cartoon) like i mentioned in this thread early on.

But i have to say this looks cool.

That bike looks damn sweet.

but quick question could some explain how he became ghost rider and what are his powers?

no idea who ghost rider is (except his guest spot on 90s hulk cartoon) like i mentioned in this thread early on.

But i have to say this looks cool.

That bike looks damn sweet.

but quick question could some explain how he became ghost rider and what are his powers?

Remember, wikipedia is your friend

Basically Johnny Blaze, who, in order to save the life of his mentor, agreed to give his soul to Satan (later revealed to be Mephisto). Instead his soul was bonded with the entity called Zarathos. When emitting Zarathos' powers, Blaze's head became a flaming skull and he wielded a fiery motorcycle and trademark blasts of hellfire from his skeletal hands. He starred in an eponymous series from 1973-1983.

Though there have been variations

long story short: johnny blaze (the main 616 ghost rider) was a stunt man with a friend suffering from cancer, he gave up his soul to save his friends life, and was bonded to the arathos demon, becoming ghost rider. his friend died soon after in an accident, and blaze become a vigilante. his poewrs are kinda weird, hard to explain.

Oh dear.

I'm not a huge fan of Ghost Rider; he only seems to be a visual character with no real depth. That said, he could make an excellent movie, and not just a dumb blockbuster. This movie was a chance to give the character some real depth, but they've pretty much guarenteed it's going to be crap by the choice of directors and the horrible miscasting.

And this trailer just solidifies that. Peter Fonda looks like he's about to drop dead and Cage and Mendes both look like they've been on 36 hour binges.

And I honestly have to wonder what Sam Elliot is doing in this. OK, so many (not me) see Hulk as a failure, but at least it had some depth to it and gave him a good role.

On the plus side, the Rider himself looks decent.

I dont trust them after i've seen so much bull**** on there

but ty and ty Lithium both for answering

Its a good source of information, just not reliable for something like a term paper, but something like a characters origin should be accurate

The main thing you really shouldn't trust is "So and so mini is coming out!".

Its a good source of information, just not reliable for something like a term paper, but something like a characters origin should be accurate

ah cool. the only reason i stoped trusting them is when they said there was a new dragonball series coming on tv set after gt. and then they said stuff about games i like that were not in thee game.

but cool i'll start trusting them for comic characters.

Last edited:
I am definitely gonna see this. Eva Mendes is THE hottest woman on the planet...next to Kat von d. Hopefully Iron man will be good too, but I don't like those suit plans. Ghost rider looks awesome, not familiar too much with the story, but I'm afraid the story won't hold.

Latest posts

Back