Girl Meets World (News/discussion/spoilers)

It's Official: Girl Meets World Snags Series Order from Disney Channel, 2014 Premiere Eyed

girl-meets-world-premiere-2014.jpg

YEAH!!!! except why 2014? :(

Could be any number of reasons. Might be due to wanting to have a fair number of episodes in the can should it prove popular (which it likely will be), so they can air repeats often without the same 10-12 episodes needing to be repeated for the first few months. Could be a scheduling issue with the studio lot where they're shooting. Could be because Disney's slate is full of shows already and next year they'll have available room and the ability to reorganize their schedule to allow for this show to get a prime placement.

and wow, Topanga is really good looking again.

Did she ever look bad? I've wanted to (redacted for content) since I was like 10 and first saw her on that show.

Well, not to be shallow, but she put on some weight towards the end of the show and even more so after the show ended. She was never ugly or anything, but now she's just really really good looking again.

Well, not to be shallow, but she put on some weight towards the end of the show and even more so after the show ended. She was never ugly or anything, but now she's just really really good looking again.

I don't mind a bit extra to love, though you're right, she does look better now (after looking for pictures of her during her weight gain).

[video=youtube;egGVgMiGdBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGVgMiGdBY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
My main interest in this show, besides continuing the boy Meets World Story line, is that with how vast Boy Meets World crossover universe was (See Group 30) and how Disney enjoys crossing their shows over, the universe is probably about to double in size. While it's highly unlikely we'll get a Sabrina/That's So Raven crossover or anything of the sort as a result of it, it's just a neat thought.

Latest posts

Back