God, please help us...

roguefan

helping myself to your chocolate biscuits
From Newarama:

50 CENT MOVES TO GRAPHIC NOVELS

His movies and his music draw controversy and publicity, and now 50 Cent is coming to comic books. According to reports in various outlets, 50 Cent is partnering with MTV/Pocket Books to start the G-Unit books imprint which will include hip hop novellas, and graphic novels telling the stories of both 50 (aka Curtis Jackson) and members of his group of friends. Topics covered will fall in line with what the rapper hits in his music.

The line will launch in early 2007 with three novella and one graphic novel.

Last edited:
Doc Comic said:
A video game, a movie, and now comic books. Pretty soon we'll be seeing "50 In Da White Houze 2008"
"Yo fitty, some homeboy be leaking yer run in da white houze fo' 2008. What is da plan to care of this?"

"Kill 'im."

Last edited:
Doc Comic said:
A video game, a movie, and now comic books. Pretty soon we'll be seeing "50 In Da White Houze 2008"
Sigh. If only that weren't quite as realistic a possibility as it is. Myabe in 2012.

Nurhachi said:
:( Why! wont! he! DIE!

you don't want him to die, then he'll become even more of a Mother fu*&^%R@W#$%^&(*^%$##%^(*&^%$!^, you want him to just fade away.....like all the other bad rappers. but he needs to be shot in the knee caps first...

and ice....[shakes head].....nevermind its not worth the words

He needs to be put in his place. Someone end this guys career. PLEASE!

This makes me laugh. I hope right as these things get published his career tanks and he's left with like fifty-million copies that no one wants.

Why is it though that Fiddae can get comicbooks made about him, but when I propose a series about Stiff Little Fingers being thrown into the far future, where they battle a race of cybernetically enhanced Cheetah-men, created by Dr. Moreau, with leprachaun powers and rock'n'roll I get sent to rehab?:? No damn justice I tell you.

Entropy said:
This makes me laugh. I hope right as these things get published his career tanks and he's left with like fifty-million copies that no one wants.

Why is it though that Fiddae can get comicbooks made about him, but when I propose a series about Stiff Little Fingers being thrown into the far future, where they battle a race of cybernetically enhanced Cheetah-men, created by Dr. Moreau, with leprachaun powers and rock'n'roll I get sent to rehab?:? No damn justice I tell you.

should i say more?

While I've got no interest in this particular product, anything that helps introduce a new audience to the genre and minimizes the '35-year-old virgin in his mom's basement' portrayal of comic book readers is fine by me.

Last edited:
Entropy said:
Yeah, you should. Grant Morisson gets to write crazy-wacky ****e right up that alley all the time, why shouldn't I get the same courtesy?

1) your a nobody
2) you don't have fans
3) some momma's rights group has it out for you
4) you've been hanging at the corner to often.

Latest posts

Back