Grand Theft Auto V

Yesterday I heard a guy say that the pc version needs to come out so he can pirate it. T that's why it's not out guy.

Seriously. Morality issues aside, if you pay for things you like, it sends the message that that is the kind of thing you want and you will get more of it.

I wish I could hear more of the radio stations but I have to play quietly. But when I do turn on the radio, the only song I ever seem to hear is "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago.

My favourite radio station is Non-Stop-Pop FM because no matter what song is playing it always seems to be the perfect soundtrack to whatever it is I'm doing in the game at that exact moment. It's uncanny.

I also really liked Danny McBride's talk show the one time I heard it out in the country.

My favourite radio station is Non-Stop-Pop FM because no matter what song is playing it always seems to be the perfect soundtrack to whatever it is I'm doing in the game at that exact moment. It's uncanny.

I also really liked Danny McBride's talk show the one time I heard it out in the country.

The talk radio is always my favorite. I need to get my Laszlo fix!

I didn't read it all because I'm still only around 30% complete and don't want anything spoiled, but what I did read was insane.

I'm mad at myself because I accidentally skipped a part of a mission. It's the one where Michael has to fake his death and ends up in the morgue, and I was trying to get used to his special ability when killing the agents while trying to escape. I died a couple times and when presented with the choice to skip I hit the wrong button and skipped that part.

The weird thing is that apparently triggered a glitch, because in the next section The inside of the building was all weird and rendered incorrectly. There were weird holes in the walls, the stairs were invisible, and the walls were all blocky. I wondered at first if he was injected with something and was hallucinating or something because it was really trippy. I was killed again because an agent who was invisible because of the glitch shot me and when I came back everything was back to normal.

So I'm at the point now right after that where Michael meets up with Franklin and tells him to get out of town and Franklin offers to help Michael.

I don't really know what to do next; I guess go back to Lester and see if we can get another heist going. I've only done the diamond one so far.

I got some really weird glitches the other day. One of them had every single car in the world be a jeep.

There are so many great easter eggs in this game. This article has a bunch but doesn't even touch on the aliens or UFO!

I also figured out a new way to rob the armoured trucks: follow them and when they stop at a red light chuck a grenade, blow them up, take the money and run.

I'll have to try this. The other day I stole an armored car, evaded the cops and drove into the mountains, blew open the doors...and it was empty. The guys must not have had the money loaded.

Yesterday I ran the mission as Franklin to kill the CEO of the male enhancement pill company at his hotel. Should I have invested in the stock market before I did that? He gave me my cut and I got the new house out of it but I wondered afterward if I should've invested something myself.

I'll have to try this. The other day I stole an armored car, evaded the cops and drove into the mountains, blew open the doors...and it was empty. The guys must not have had the money loaded.

Yesterday I ran the mission as Franklin to kill the CEO of the male enhancement pill company at his hotel. Should I have invested in the stock market before I did that? He gave me my cut and I got the new house out of it but I wondered afterward if I should've invested something myself.

Yes, If you're a cheater, the best thing to start the mission to figure out where to invest, load up a save just before the mission, and sink all three guys' money into it.

But if you're not a cheater, the stock generally keeps climbing for an extended period of time, so immediately dump cash in when you finish the mission.

That said, having huge sums of money doesn't seem all that important unless you're looking to buy up a bunch of property, and most of the businesses you can buy don't seem to do much of anything anyway.

Last edited:
If you leave all of Lester's assassination missions until the end of the game and invest everything in the companies he tells you to you can end up with a billion dollars. What you do with that amount of money I'm not sure but it might be useful to know.

I finished the story the other day and it was fantastic. I'm currently running around trying to complete all the side stuff. I don't normally bother finding all the collectibles but I might do it in this because I want to summon the UFO.

I completed the UFO mission (collecting the 50 pieces of the UFO). It took a few hours and I used a guide because if you don't there is simply no way you can hope of finding them all. Of the 50, I estimate there are maybe 5 or 6 that I might have possibly accidentally stumbled across. Some of them are just ridiculously well hidden. I haven't used a single cheat in this game so far but I don't feel bad consulting a guide because there is absolutely no hope of completing the UFO mission if you don't; I don't care how good you think you are.

That said, I'm super ticked. Spoilers for that mission follow.

After you get the pieces back to Omega there is a funny little sequence and you get your prize - it's a modified dune buggy that looks and sounds like a spaceship. It doesn't really do anything special and the jury's out on whether it's cool enough to justify the amount of time it takes to get all the UFO pieces but that's beside the point; it's a trophy for a lot of hard work.

So I drove this thing with Franklin all the way back to the Grove Street garage, parked it, and left. I later reloaded the game, went back to get it, and it's gone. No where to be found; not in the special vehicle options, not in the impound - nothing. It doesn't respawn and you can't access Omega's shed after the mission is over. I looked online and this problem is widespread, even on games that have the patches installed.

That sucks. Did you try reloading a autosave instead?

I have read that if you take the buggy to the top of the mountain at a certain time and honk the horn a UFO appears - and it's true because I've seen the photos.

That sucks. Did you try reloading a autosave instead?

I have read that if you take the buggy to the top of the mountain at a certain time and honk the horn a UFO appears - and it's true because I've seen the photos.

Yeah, I did. It had already been overwritten. I tried everything I could think of and everything I could find that was suggested.

As for that last bit - that would be awesome. I'm mad that I can't do it.

I did see a couple people mention that they thought it was gone forever and then it just magically appeared again, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll continue to check the garage and impound though.

I did submit a bug report to Rockstar about it. Hopefully something comes of it. I understand them not being able to recover lost vehicles but this is a little bit different, and aside from getting it repaired and adding bulletproof tires you can't modify it. It should be easy enough to do something that checks to see if you completed that mission and, if so, give you the car again.

Now I really want to go do that mountain thing.

I was driving with Trevor on the highway when this was already there, right in the middle.

0_0.jpg

Latest posts

Back