Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TimeSplitters

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
had to vote FF for FFVII. incredible game, incredible story and some incredible spin off stuff. i got to play dirge of cerberus while i was in japan and its pretty ****in cool

Zelda.

Final Fantasy games are fantastic, but I don't think they really qualify as a single series, because there's no interconnectedness at all.

Alot of cool game series ther but I had to vote Grand Theft Auto because

1) Highly addictive
2) Every time you play something new or even more exiting/funny happens or is noticed e.g the hidden easter egg of the man in concrete boots at bottom of river LOL i loved that the first time i spotted it.
3)it created a new type of game in the free roam / gta type clones that showed up after. ( Hell with with out gta even spider-man 2 and ultimate spider-man :the game never would of happened)

sjmole said:
Alot of cool game series ther but I had to vote Grand Theft Auto because

1) Highly addictive
2) Every time you play something new or even more exiting/funny happens or is noticed e.g the hidden easter egg of the man in concrete boots at bottom of river LOL i loved that the first time i spotted it.
3)it created a new type of game in the free roam / gta type clones that showed up after. ( Hell with with out gta even spider-man 2 and ultimate spider-man :the game never would of happened)

ahaha...lol, this is funny.

Steve GMan said:
Basically, because I always wanted to make a really big poll, I ask what is the most popular series on this site.

If I had to pick one, I think I'd go with Metroid. Constantly fun and entertaining. Honorable mentions go to Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, and Mario.

And, as I embarrassingly see, the poll failed to post.

I also chose Metroid. I've loved every Metroid game that was ever released. I never owned the original, but played it all the time at my friends house. I remember I got Metroid II for my Gameboy for Christmas when I was 10, and I played that game to 100% completion over and over for years. Then Super Metroid came out on the Super Nintendo, so I did the same with that game. I bought a Gamecube merely to play Metroid Prime, and also bought a Game Boy Advance just to play Metroid Fusion...about a month later the Game Boy Player connector for the Gamecube was released, which allowed you to play Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance games on your Gamecube, and also coloring and cleaning up the graphics on some of the older Gameboy games, and thereby nullifying my purchase of the Gameboy Advance, since I bought one of those also. I also enjoyed Metroid: Zero Mission, and Metroid Prime 2. I still haven't gotten around to buying a DS to play Metroid Prime - Hunters, but I will eventually. I'll also be buying a Wii to play Metroid Prime 3. I likes me some Metroids...uuuhhhhmmm....hhmmmpppphh...biscuits and mustard...

And I also completely agree with your honorable mentions. LoZ, RE, and Mario are all classics and a lot of fun. When I'm not playing Metroid, those are also the most often played by myself.

Doc Comic said:
I'd like it if this were a public poll.

Yeah, I would like to see everyone's choice all in one nice accessible place. No big deal though, still an interesting poll.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Cough Metroid Cough Cough

I swear we're related, man.

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
Not to go off topic, but whats the deal with LoZ - Twilight Princess? Is it coming out for Gamecube or will it be a Wii release only? I just can't seem to find a straight answer.

It's coming out for both, I believe.

DIrishB said:
Not to go off topic, but whats the deal with LoZ - Twilight Princess? Is it coming out for Gamecube or will it be a Wii release only? I just can't seem to find a straight answer.
You will in the Twilight Princess thread.

Ice said:
You will in the Twilight Princess thread.

Hohohohohoooo!!! Jolly good. I like how you picked up on that one little bit of the statement and made a joke about that. Well played good sir.

*Tips hat*

Victor Von Doom said:
Hohohohohoooo!!! Jolly good. I like how you picked up on that one little bit of the statement and made a joke about that. Well played good sir.

*Tips hat*
Uh....thanks?

I wasn't joking....the answer is really in the thread. Ultimate Warrior had posted it himself, I believe.:neutral:

Last edited:
Ice said:
I wasn't joking....the answer is really in the thread. Ultimate Warrior had posted it himself, I believe. :neutral:

Oh....well maybe I was the only one who saw the "coming out" line and thought about making a "coming out" joke. :?

Oh well.......

Latest posts

Back