Halo 3 (Trailer/Discussion/etc.)

I watched two of the ViDocs today, "Et Tu, Brute" and "Quisnam Protero Damno".

If you haven't seen them, both are awesome. The first talks about how the Brutes will be in the new game. Now that they're more deeply integrated into the Covenant and have to fill in for the Elite, they're going to be a lot smarter, tougher, teamwork-minded, and of course, armoured.

The second is all about new gameplay and multiplayer features, which all sound AWESOME. One of the features is that every time you play a match, the whole thing is recorded from each player's point of view, and you can rewatch the whole thing, with parts in slow-mo and multiple angles.

Yeah... this game is going to rock.

That's pretty damn cool.

With how many members will most likely buy this , Who is up for a big UC only (if you can create your own game) Death Match or team death deathmatch?

I would, but I still need to get a 360... :(

I would, but I still need to get a 360... :(

Your still in school right? Ask for one for christmas with Halo 3.

I'm not buying mine till October-November time (So i can get the games i want - transformers , spider-man 3 , wwe smackdown vs raw and more) with console and a) save money and b) get more points on my game card (uk shop , the card gives you money for money you spend at shop , it's brilliant )

I was going to get a Wii for my birthday/Christmas, but I guess it depends on when Halo 3 or Super Smash Bros. Brawl come out in NZ.

I was going to get a Wii for my birthday/Christmas, but I guess it depends on when Halo 3 or Super Smash Bros. Brawl come out in NZ.

get Wii for birthday
360 for x-mas

The announcement of 4-player, online co-op has me drooling. This game is getting better and better and better.

The announcement of 4-player, online co-op has me drooling. This game is getting better and better and better.

Yeah as long as it's 4 guys you know. Ever play 2 online? all kids saying "wow that pwns" and calling everyone "nigger" that It made it not play online with it anymore.

X0904Halo3PreOrder_H3preorder_preorder_email_6_2_01.jpg

X0904Halo3PreOrder_H3preorder_preorder_email_6_2_02.jpg

It's actually one whole pic, but it gets cut off here.

Last edited:
I can't believe this is less than a month away.

I'm gonna spring for the Collector's Edition - not the Super Deluxe 3-pack with the Helmet replica, but the 2-disc one with all the Making-Of features and stuff. They were really fascinating in the Halo 2 set.

I can't believe this is less than a month away.

I'm gonna spring for the Collector's Edition - not the Super Deluxe 3-pack with the Helmet replica, but the 2-disc one with all the Making-Of features and stuff. They were really fascinating in the Halo 2 set.
My brother is getting the Super Deluxe. He has the money, so lucky him.

I have $70 down on the Legendary pack. I have no idea where I'm going to be getting the remaining cash, but I'm so excited for this game that I can't stand it.

I have never owned an Xbox, but I'm now selling my massive Heroclix collection (should make about $3000 selling it on Ebay) so I can buy an Xbox 360, Halo 1, 2, and 3, and in Spring the Lost video game. Thats all I want. Well, that and a Wii to play Metroid Prime 3. With the left over money I'll probably plan a vacation for me and my gf.

But I am so psyched for this game its not even funny. I played Halo all the way through, but only played the first few levels of Halo 2, so I have to finish that one before jumping into 3. I better get busy listing on Ebay, this games out in two weeks!

This game looks awesome. I need a 360.

Latest posts

Back