Hitch: Ultimates 2 #12 will be "a large issue"

Nick MB said:
Because non-comic readers should be excluded wherever possible? I hope the movie is enjoyable to any human being who happens to see it, myself.

No, not like that.

Just that they don't make it for the money, but make it to the people that wants to see it, enjoy it. Not for the sale, but with care for The Ultimates/avengers

SeAcoW said:
No, not like that.

Just that they don't make it for the money, but make it to the people that wants to see it, enjoy it. Not for the sale, but with care for The Ultimates/avengers
Yeah, that would be cool, but could you be against a company for trying to make more money?:?

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
I think that is just pure speculation, even though the other titles will have it in TPB's, that doesn't mean Ultimates will for sure. Has anything been stated anywhere about this yet?
Nothing's been stated about it but they can't **** it up so bat that they release three of the four annuals on the series' own trades, can they?

vintsukka said:
Nothing's been stated about it but they can't **** it up so bat that they release three of the four annuals on the series' own trades, can they?

Has it been definitely confirmed that the Ult Spidey annual will be in the Silver Sable TPB? I'm waiting for the HC anyway, which will be volume 8, my God, but I assume if it's in the softcover, it'll be there too.

Nick MB said:
Has it been definitely confirmed that the Ult Spidey annual will be in the Silver Sable TPB? I'm waiting for the HC anyway, which will be volume 8, my God, but I assume if it's in the softcover, it'll be there too.
I believe Joe Q. said it would. Either way, they're all gonna be in a TPB of their own, plus in their own respective trade titles, too.

Nick MB said:
Yeah, Bendis said it would be there, but I'm not sure he was the first one to do it.

Latest posts

Back