Hostel!

DRILL.jpg

This comes out Friday :rockon:

Did anybody else here watch Cabin Fever? It was horrific. Just so god damned bad... I was concidering seeing this untill I found out it was by the same director. **** that man. It's just gore for the sake of gore. I'd like atleast SOME plot to my ****ty horror movies. It doesn't ahve to have alot. Hell, Dead and Breakfast had enough to keep me mildly entertained for 2 hours and it was about singing zombie cowboys and dead baby souls.

I'll pass.

ok, so i read that this is based on actual events, which scares me more than anything. appearently, this place has the hot chicks to lure out the men. they sex'em up get em drunk, high, whatever. then lure them to this place where other people can live out their fantasies about torture and killing. so its a catch 22. you get served before getting it served to you. and to be honest, this whole thing makes me sick.:sick: not just the whole gore and stuff. but the fact that people would actually do that to one another. its just chilling.

I have officially promised myself that I will never see this movie under ANY circumstances...

I mean... AIPHROF:JSTHdfijgpo',uzn8fyuoprkih[drbhopdjzfghp'adgjmsbduiopv;rgfic!KLHIOUTGYUIFUO:H!UO:IFTI:UGUYKTDURTRYYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*vomits*

It's based on true story, because Eli Roth (director) and his friend found a site where you can pay ALOT of Money to kill and/or torture somebody for the rush. He found the idea so horrible he wrote a script

slimjim said:
It's based on true story, because Eli Roth (director) and his friend found a site where you can pay ALOT of Money to kill and/or torture somebody for the rush. He found the idea so horrible he wrote a script
I thought Terentino was directing?

Hmmm, sounds like a fun film for the family.

Seriously, **** like this is pointless for anything other than going to see while chewing feel good cocktails and getting a laugh. Oooh, red corn syrup and grape jello. Terrifying, mommy save me!!

Entropy said:
Hmmm, sounds like a fun film for the family.

Seriously, **** like this is pointless for anything other than going to see while chewing feel good cocktails and getting a laugh. Oooh, red corn syrup and grape jello. Terrifying, mommy save me!!
You just chicken!

CHICKEN!

Im seeing this tonight :rockon:

*gets ready for tits and torture* :rockon:

Hostel exceeded everyone's expectations on Friday, making 7.6 million dollars in the U.S., taking the #1 spot away from Narnia with gratuitous violent force. It could end up with a 19 million dollar total this weekend.

That's right peoples. Box Office info is back. :twisted:

ultimatedjf said:
Hostel exceeded everyone's expectations on Friday, making 7.6 million dollars in the U.S., taking the #1 spot away from Narnia with gratuitous violent force. It could end up with a 19 million dollar total this weekend.

That's right peoples. Box Office info is back. :twisted:
:rockon:

Okay...saw it...and well, I liked Audition better. I mean, this is your classic 80's slasher, with a better budget. Audition seemed more invative, and a better thrill factor. Creepy eurotrash violating 20-something guys just amused me, there were a few moments where I did think that the F/X were truly realistic, tho. This was a fun movie if you're into slasher flicks, horror it is not.

I give it 3/5

PS - I'm waiting for Tarantino's Friday the 13th.

Aren't some post missing?

Mine are. And I'm almost positive they weren't offensive.

E.Vi.L. said:
Aren't some post missing?

Mine are. And I'm almost positive they weren't offensive.
UC went back in time and lost some post.
I responded to you earlier post to ask if the eyeball scene was cut??

Im still very pissed I didn't get to see this!

Latest posts

Back