How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

I once sent a flying elbow right into a a five year old's face. I then stomped on his balls and laughed while waving a combination of the American Flag and a picture of Samuel L. Jackson.

True story.

I once sent a flying elbow right into a a five year old's face. I then stomped on his balls and laughed while waving a combination of the American Flag and a picture of Samuel L. Jackson.

True story.
I once saved Kristin Kreuk's life by beating up a five year old. Then we became best friends and she invited me over to her place.

True story.

One time I killed a five year old right in front of Allison Mack and she was so impressed that she came over to my house and we watched all of the Seasons of "24" in a row. She then made me an awesome smoothie. It was delicious.

True Story.

Last edited:
One time I killed a five year old right in front of Allison Mack and she was so impressed that she came over to my house and we watched all of the Seasons of "24" in a row. She then made me an awesome smoothie. It was delicious.

True Story.

You sir need to read the thread that ourchair is mocking.

Someone on the board actually tried for us to acknowledge the fact he did save Kristin Kruenk and then became best friends with her.

Here is the thread

Oh god, I haven't seen that thread in so long.

That is histerical.

I think this is my favorite post of the whole thread:

Tomar said:
i saved Tom Welling today.....but then he raped me :(

Worst day ever

I think this is my favorite post of the whole thread:

I think I'm going to have to be vain and say mine is...

the watcher said:
Oh, so you think just because I say I met someone famous, and became friends. It must be a joke. So you're saying that it's impossible for anyone famous to have a friend that not famous, and it's impossible for anyone who is not famous to be friends with someone famous.

Yep, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

...and...

SeAcoW said:
famous people had a life before they got famous.

Maybe, but not with the watcher!

...also Proj's...

Also, do you know why she keeps hanging out with her? Are you a stud? Does she want to ride you? :D

Ah heck, the whole thing was great.

Someone on the board actually tried for us to acknowledge the fact he did save Kristin Kruenk and then became best friends with her.

Here is the thread

I just read the whole thing and--

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--wait, I mean---HHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god. Some of you guys actually believed him? Honestly, that has to be the best story about saving a celebrities life only to go and watch a woody allen marathon with her later to be posted on the internet ever.

hahaha...

You know. . .with the wonderful addition of camera phones and digital cameras to our glorious world, lying about who you are, or know, and NOT having a picture to back it up is like inviting people to come ridicule and mock you.

Here is the thread

We should create a Six Degrees of Ultimate Central. Kristin Kreuk would get a UC-Degree of 1. That's insanely high, yo.

Last edited:
I am the father of a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old girl

I feel I am qualified to discuss the fighting ferocity of a five year old.

None of us would last 5 minutes against even one - two minutes if she's mad

Exactly.

You guys are way too overconfident and/or macho to answer this realistically.

I would be shocked if the best of you could take on 10.

False. Both of you. Your killer instincts have been neutered by the act of being a parent. Your paternal feelings are hiding your true nature.

I'm sure E could take 23 easily.

I think...given the circumstances and restrictions placed---I've come up with 2 numbers for myself:

Unprepared: 43
Prepared: Mid-70s

I once saved Kristin Kreuk's life by beating up a five year old. Then we became best friends and she invited me over to her place.

True story.

:lol:

You mean Burn....

I love how this just turned into a let's laugh at Watcher's Public Humiliation party.

For some reason, it seems that if you were prepared, you would be wearing something from the Frank Castle collection studded out with guns a grenades.

For some reason, it seems that if you were prepared, you would be wearing something from the Frank Castle collection studded out with guns a grenades.

Well they said no weapons....

I'm talking about prepared as in---I know like a week, hell even a day, in advance. That way I can form a plan.

But if I'm unprepared like I was just playing basketball and the little bastards swarmed me---then it's gonna be a lower number.

Well they said no weapons....

I'm talking about prepared as in---I know like a week, hell even a day, in advance. That way I can form a plan.

But if I'm unprepared like I was just playing basketball and the little bastards swarmed me---then it's gonna be a lower number.

In that case, would the basketball be considered a weapon. CAuse once they get hit, the pain slowly creeps in, then a small whimper followed by a growing cry and then a wanting for huggies and kisses to make it feel better.

Latest posts

Back