How many superheroes should the DCU have?

See, the whole Kryptonian thing is lost on me. I find it ludacris that only one person survived. I mean, if Jor-El could build his own FTL ship for his spawn, where are the Kryptonians that were already in space? Why are there only 3 Kryptonians in the Phantom Zone? Why didn't the GLC help rescue Krypton?

That's why I tend to stay away from Superman, thought Donner's run has been nice.

See, the whole Kryptonian thing is lost on me. I find it ludacris that only one person survived. I mean, if Jor-El could build his own FTL ship for his spawn, where are the Kryptonians that were already in space? Why are there only 3 Kryptonians in the Phantom Zone? Why didn't the GLC help rescue Krypton?

That's why I tend to stay away from Superman, thought Donner's run has been nice.

Makes sense thou. Happened on earth too. Remember? Dinosaurs knew earth was doomed and so launched themselves in to space but not all of them left the planet. You want proof? look up a documentary called Dino crisis

Makes sense thou. Happened on earth too. Remember? Dinosaurs knew earth was doomed and so launched themselves in to space but not all of them left the planet. You want proof? look up a documentary called Dino crisis

uuhh.... dude. That theory was all fine and good for a while, but if you'll remember, it was completely discredited by "We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story!"

I don't really have a problem with numerous Kryptonians, as long as they each serve a purpose. Right now all we've got is Superman, Krypto, Kara, this new kid, and Zod's crew. Honestly, that's not a huge deal.

They were planning on doing that depending on how well Superman Returns did. Havn't really heard anthing about it since then though...

Cool and I guarantee it would of been better than Superman Returns too. but then again thats not saying much

:shock:

Seriously, you may wanna start taking your meds again.

:shock:

Seriously, you may wanna start taking your meds again.

I'm not crazy. How could say that to KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL me?

:lol:

I was gonna say that in response to him getting excited about a new Supergirl movie.

Not excited. Just pointed out it would be better than superman returns but then again so was Hulk , batman and robin

Not excited. Just pointed out it would be better than superman returns but then again so was Hulk , batman and robin
Wrong.

And you think King Kong is "teh werrst mewvee evr omg111!!!", so your opinions are no longer valid.

Wrong.

And you think King Kong is "teh werrst mewvee evr omg111!!!", so your opinions are no longer valid.

except I never wrote it like that.

and I said it was one of them which it is.

and you think superman returns is a good movie there for you need your head examined. Next you'll be saying Jaws: The Revenge is the best of the series.:roll:

Last edited:
Zod does Roxxor...but I'm sick of all the Supergirls and Powergirls and strange new Kryptonian children that authors introduce when they're bored of having Lex hatch another nefarious scheme...

With all these Kryptonians flying around...Superman doesn't seem so super anymore, does he?

My setiments exactly.

Yes BUT having a few Kryptonian's like Supergirl opens up a window to maybe one day doing a story where superman turns evil and to show how strong he kicks their *** showing how big of threat he is

I HATE HATE HATE evil Superman. Not only has it been done to death, but I just hate the idea of it out of principle. I always want Superman to be there to help the good guys. And we already know he could tear the world in half. Showing him go evil isn't needed to prove anything.

The only thing that I hate more than the idea of evil Superman vs. all the other Kryptonians who miraculously survived is the idea of...

a new Supergirl movie....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*empties a clip into SSJmole, pops in a new one and puts gun under own chin*

See, the whole Kryptonian thing is lost on me. I find it ludacris that only one person survived. I mean, if Jor-El could build his own FTL ship for his spawn, where are the Kryptonians that were already in space?

This has been explained a bunch of times. Kryptonians had realized they were the most advanced and orderly civilization they could find, and since they also already had all the resources they needed on their own planet, they lost interest in space exploration.

Heck, it's not like Jor-El was out there exploring space either. He only built a ship when he realized they were doomed.

Why are there only 3 Kryptonians in the Phantom Zone?

Crime had essentially been abolished on Krypton and in the rare cases when it did happen, the criminals were worked with and fully rehabilitated. The 3 Phantom Zoners were the only ones to be so far gone that, despite all Krypton's efforts, they could not be reformed(I'm practically quoting Superman II here).

Why didn't the GLC help rescue Krypton?

That's an interesting question. I'm guessing either Krypton, in it's vast hubrism, had specifically declined all interference from the GLC in the past because "they thought themselves invulnerable", or the GLC simply didn't see the disaster coming. It happened pretty fast.

Last edited:

Actually Kypton was a very reclusive and solitary society, they were against interaction with other planets. Also the GLC did try to help the kryptonians but at large they rejected, the GL of that sector was sent to save them, I forget what was the cause of him failing. It was in a story called the greatest Green Lanturn I think. It was about how the GLC knew the genetics of Jor-el and Lara would produce an off spring that would make the greatest GL. And how they were pissed at the GL for failing

Last edited:
except I never wrote it like that.

and I said it was one of them which it is.

and you think superman returns is a good movie there for you need your head examined. Next you'll be saying Jaws: The Revenge is the best of the series.:roll:
Neither Hulk nor Batman and Robin was "bettur then s00perman reterns omgwtf!!!111".

And don't make me find more examples of you having bad taste in order to further invalidate your opinion.

Neither Hulk nor Batman and Robin was "bettur then s00perman reterns omgwtf!!!111".

And don't make me find more examples of you having bad taste in order to further invalidate your opinion.

See the only one typing like that is you.

Go ahead look up my posts. That wont change the fact superman returns is a bad film. Now i'm sorry if some calling a bad movie a bad movie upsets you're wittle feelings like your some kind of hurt child who crys when someone says Santa's not real (oh in case you didn't know he isn't) .

sorry if I want a film that makes sense , has good story and is directed well.

Woops! Forgot to mention this was code for:

GET BACK ON TOPIC.
OK.

I think the DCU should have 23 heroes, because then everything will be like a conspiracy and stuff like in the real world.

Latest posts

Back