Hudlin, Cowan and Dingle Start Milestone 2.0

I missed out on the first incarnation of this, my only knowledge of Static was from the TV show.

I like it when new things start up and how they are saying this just isn't a reboot, but a continuation.

Reggie Hudlin is comic book cancer.

Reggie Hudlin is comic book cancer.

Isn't his Black Panther run widely celebrated? Like, not Christopher Priest level, but pretty well liked? I only read the first arc and it wasn't terrible. I know people LOVE Storm and Black Panther together (myself included) and I know that came from that.

Isn't his Black Panther run widely celebrated? Like, not Christopher Priest level, but pretty well liked? I only read the first arc and it wasn't terrible. I know people LOVE Storm and Black Panther together (myself included) and I know that came from that.

I don't know. His run on Spider-Man (Marvel Knight I think) was terrible.

I think there was something else that was awful too - I want to say he did a stint on Fantastic Four but I'm not sure.

I don't know. His run on Spider-Man (Marvel Knight I think) was terrible.

I think there was something else that was awful too - I want to say he did a stint on Fantastic Four but I'm not sure.

I thought Mark Millar wrote Spider-Man Marvel Knights? I also just remembered that Hudlin's first Black Panther arc got a motion comic. He can't be that bad. I'm going to go look on Comixology to see what he's done that I can read.

Latest posts

Back