If you could meet any 5 people....

In no particular order...

Hunter S. Thompson
Bruce Lee
Steve McQueen
Ernest Hemingway
Siddartha (aka Buddha)

There.

I can't believe I'm not on any of your lists. No wonder I'm going to Heroes Con instead of that Philadelphia bull**** thing.

Turds.

You're right. NOW it's disturbing.

I have a giant rasterbation of his entire family (excluding that demon slut who tricked him into marrying her) on my wall in my room. I wanted to put one up in the family room too, but my Dad wouldn't let me.

My entire goal in life is to marry his grand daughter. Even though she's 3 years old.

Bumpity bump for the Noobity noobs.

If I could add another person to my list, it might be Tesla. My original list is still 100% perfect though.

Except Jesus , no offence but you said
no fictional characters
Not saying he didn't exist BUT due to many not believing in his existence it would be like having big foot or loch ness down.

Not trying to be mean or insult anyone just saying.

Jesus
Hitler
Einstein
Vlad the Impaler (good one, Mole)
Alexander The Great

Hannibal of Carthage - Took elephants over the Alps and brought Rome to its knees. One of the greatest military minds of all time. For centuries after his death Roman mothers would tell their children to "Go to bed or Hannibal will come and get you." It takes a badass mother****er to put that kind of fear into people. Let alone the most powerful country in existance.

Actually, he was stupid about the execution of the plan. If he had stuck to the original plan, and sailed the elephants across the Med, and landed in Italy instead of going through the mountains of Spain, he probably would have destroyed the Roman empire, instead of attacking them with only a handful of elephants left and a demoralized army

Victor Von Doom: Cause we're lovers
McCheese: Cause we're lovers
ProjectX2: Cause we're lovers
E: Cause we all want to be his lover
Thee Great One: Cause he's great, and he likes to watch male orgies

While this list is great, if we are talking real in depth discussions about anything in the world, I would chose these five people from the site.

ProjectX2
Bass
Moonmaster
Joe Kalicki
Victor Von Doom

And now for my trite list....

Alan Moore or Warren Ellis - Either or....they're both the same person. Like Ourchair and Compund. Ice and Joe Q. E and That One Guy. But seriously----just sitting down with them and listening to them talk would be enough. I know I should say something like Jack Kirby or Stan Lee.....but we've all heard Stan Lee's thoughts on all his characters and whatnot before.

Quentin Tarantino - I kid you not when I say that if I could quit the military and apprentice under Tarantino for a few years living off $100 a week....I would. I'm 100000% serious. His films are brilliant homages to styles of cinema that have shaped the landscape for movies today.

Robert DeNiro - I think anyone who wants to meet an actor would arguably have either DeNiro or Brando atop the list. I'm opting for the one who won't look at me like I'm a cookie.

Yuen Woo Ping - Everyone here knows I'm a big fan of the fighting. I'm a little more mellow nowadays than before....but still. I pick Yuen Woo Ping because of his accomplishments in fighting cinema. He shaped onscreen fighting to what it is today. People---real life fights are not as pretty as they are on screen. A real martial arts fight is nt gonna look like a beautiful choreographed fight from Crouching Tiger. It's kinda sloppy. There is grace in the true martial arts form.....but not as pretty as Yuen can make it.

Jesus - So I can give him a Freeze-Frame High Five for being awesome.

I still stand by my original list. It is all the people I look up to in respective interests in my life.

While this list is great, if we are talking real in depth discussions about anything in the world, I would chose these five people from the site.

ProjectX2
Bass
Moonmaster
Joe Kalicki
Victor Von Doom

Hmmm....my 5 UC People:

Houde (but we've already met and talked. We even chat outside the site....so I'm not sure he counts) - If for no other reason...because he's my Vanilla Bear. But seriously---Houde and I mirror each other so much on so much stuff that it's almost creepy. Especially when the same stuff happens to us at the same time in our lives.
Moonmaster/Twilight - With my growing disgust for teenagers...these 2 stand out as the select few I like. It's their brilliant and insightful posts on a myriad of things that put my mind at ease when I think of today's youth running our world tomorrow.
E - Just because....
Random - His love of films rivals my own and I'd love to just sit and shoot the **** with him on cinema.
Ice - He has so much potential. Aside from being able to talk to him about almost any comic or anything else geeky----he's still young and I could mold him into another me. Much like Barney tries to mold Ted.

ProjectX2
Bass
Moonmaster
Joe Kalicki
Victor Von Doom
Ouch.
Hmmm....my 5 UC People:

Houde (but we've already met and talked. We even chat outside the site....so I'm not sure he counts) - If for no other reason...because he's my Vanilla Bear. But seriously---Houde and I mirror each other so much on so much stuff that it's almost creepy. Especially when the same stuff happens to us at the same time in our lives.
Moonmaster/Twilight - With my growing disgust for teenagers...these 2 stand out as the select few I like. It's their brilliant and insightful posts on a myriad of things that put my mind at ease when I think of today's youth running our world tomorrow.
E - Just because....
Random - His love of films rivals my own and I'd love to just sit and shoot the **** with him on cinema.
Ice - He has so much potential. Aside from being able to talk to him about almost any comic or anything else geeky----he's still young and I could mold him into another me. Much like Barney tries to mold Ted.
Double ouch. My heart is broken in two.

IN TWO!!!

Well, are you capable of having long standing discussion withouit resorting to violence and probably punching?

I should have put Twi on that list as well, but oh well.

Awww McCheese....if you were around more often you might've made the list.

Plus my list isn't a "This person is sooo cool I have to meet them" list. It's a list that would be most beneficial to the certain aspects in my life.

Latest posts

Back