If you were stuck on a desert island .......

This would actually be a fantastic experience for me.

-Movie- Tough one. I'd say X-Men just because it's the reason I started reading comics and it's to this day my favorite movie.

-Book- Kingdom Come. The novelization is soooooooo perfect.

- Comic/Tpb (must name which one) - Captain America Omnibus. It's so perfect on so many levels.

- Video Game - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: There is so much to do in it and I've always loved the Zelda games.

- Tv show season (so not the entire show but like *insert show* season *insert number* - Justice League Unlimited Season One (That includes the Cadmus Arc)

- UC Member - Darkknight. He's one of my best friends in real life.

- Celebrity male - Grant Morrison. I could honestly spend hours upon hours talking comics with the guy.

- Celebrity female - Rachel McAdams just because I want someone gorgeous who's also hilarious.

- Food - Steak. Or if it counts as a food, 151.

- Musician - I know it wasn't one of Mole's categories but if I were on a deserted island I would need music and if I could be on an island with any musician in the world it would be John Mayer. He'd sit around playing tracks from Continuum while Rachel and I, "romanced". Plus he seems like a pretty funny and intelligent guy.

Last edited:
- UC Member: Ultimate Squirrel. Yes, you read that right. He would be tied to the tippy-top of a very tall tree with an unlaundered sock stuffed in his mouth. This way I wouldn't have to see or hear him, but I could still be assured that he had stopped his ceaseless attempts to re-register and his harassment of other UC members while I was gone. *

God forbid you ended up deserted on an island, but if this happened it would qualify you for immediate sainthood.

..... if I could be on an island with any musician in the world it would be John Mayer. He'd sit around playing tracks from Continuum while Rachel and I, "romanced". Plus he seems like a pretty funny and intelligent guy.

And this is why Bluebeast is rapidly becoming one of my fav members.

John Mayer is just plain awesome. Musically and comedically. I listen to his Continuum album and John Mayer Trio Live album constantly.

On another note---if you all were stranded on a desert island, you'd all want me there. Who else is gonna teach you survival skills and keep you alive?

I really hope your trying to make a joke, and not mixing up Tim Allen with Bob Villa.
I know the difference quite well. Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor, Tim Allen's character in the long lasting, but rarely funny Home Improvement, hates Bob Villa.

Because he lacks MORE POWER!!! RUH-ROH-ROUGHR!!!

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad you get the difference.
It's important to know the difference between TV characters and their off-screen counterparts. When I asked Kristin Bell to come to my house and solve a mystery she informed me that she has no actual detective skills and reminded me that she has a restraining order that prevents me from contacting her in any way.

The dude who played Keith Mars was more than happy to come out and find my missing dog though. Guess the jobs haven't been rolling in for him.
And Home Improvement was funny in the first two seasons, then it got stupid.
If you say so.

UC Member: Ultimate Squirrel. Yes, you read that right. He would be tied to the tippy-top of a very tall tree with an unlaundered sock stuffed in his mouth. This way I wouldn't have to see or hear him, but I could still be assured that he had stopped his ceaseless attempts to re-register and his harassment of other UC members while I was gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice!

-Movie: Batman Begins
or possibly Baby Geniuses 2
-Book: The Bible (See Doom's reason). Failing that, I would bring the second most important book since the dawn of time: Making Waves by David Hasselhoff

- Comic/TPB: The Invincible Complete Collection, if I had it. Can I just bring all my Invincible TPBs? Other than that, I guess I'd just bring Watchmen or Kingdom Come or some junk like that.

- Video Game: GTA: San Andreas or Spider-Man 2

- TV Show Season: Very close tie between either Lois & Clark Season One and Batman: The Animated Series Season Three. If I had Heroes, Star Trek TNG or 90210 on DVD, they'd probably be high up there, too.

- UC Member: Gamma Man. He taught me so much and yet he knew so very little.

- Celebrity male: Keira Knightley

- Celebrity female: Orlando Bloom

- Food: Sweet & Sour Chicken and rice

Last edited:
I'm not stupid enough to be left on the island.

And I'm also surprised none of you thought to bring Bob Villa to build you a new house.

Actually, Bob Villa knows jack and **** about construction and carpentry. When he was on This Old House, all of the work was done by Norm Abrams. Hence Tim Taylor being utterly incompetent while Al did all the work on Home Improvement.

I loathe Bob Villa, he was in Ohio "helping" with Habitat, and we had to follow him around and fixing his **** ups.

Actually, Bob Villa knows jack and **** about construction and carpentry. When he was on This Old House, all of the work was done by Norm Abrams. Hence Tim Taylor being utterly incompetent while Al did all the work on Home Improvement.

I loathe Bob Villa, he was in Ohio "helping" with Habitat, and we had to follow him around and fixing his **** ups.

Bob Villa Hate.

I love it.

Latest posts

Back