I'm looking for a comic / graphic novel story

Xx25304

Out of nowhere, I remember I read this baseball-related story during the summer and now that I'm remembering it, I've been looking around and searching the internet but haven't been able to find it. if anyone recognizes the story, please tell me what the title is called and who was the creator

This story is about a little boy who brought his baseball for his favorite baseball team to sign but he saves the "sweet spot" for his favorite player. Once the boy got the chance to ask his favorite player to sign his baseball, the popular player turns out to be a jerk, signing the little boy's baseball and giving it to a woman. the little boy was upset about the situation and an unpopular baseball team player noticed the little boy crying, understanding what just happened. The unpopular player did his best to cheer the little boy by getting a new baseball and signing his autograph.

Out of nowhere, I remember I read this baseball-related story during the summer and now that I'm remembering it, I've been looking around and searching the internet but haven't been able to find it. if anyone recognizes the story, please tell me what the title is called and who was the creator

This story is about a little boy who brought his baseball for his favorite baseball team to sign but he saves the "sweet spot" for his favorite player. Once the boy got the chance to ask his favorite player to sign his baseball, the popular player turns out to be a jerk, signing the little boy's baseball and giving it to a woman. the little boy was xxx upset about the situation and an unpopular baseball team player noticed the little boy crying, understanding what just happened. The unpopular player did his best to cheer the little boy by getting a new baseball and signing his autograph.

The story you are referring to sounds like "21 Down: The Conduit," specifically the short story "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" by Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti, with art by Jesus Saiz.

Latest posts

Back