In-grown Toe Nail. What am I gonna do?

I was sitting in on a gallblatter operation once, and hadn't eaten all day.

The moment they cut the person open, I puked, granted not in the person, but in a trashcan.

It was automatic, I couldn't contain it at all.

Then the surgeon informed me why

Victor Von Doom said:
It's good that you "manned up" and at least watched. Did he use any kinda novacaine or anything to dull the pain? At least now you know what's involved and what to do in case it happens again (...and you decide not to go to the doctor).

Yeah, I got numbed up first.

Houde said:
You were having a nervous reaction, nad I'm guessing you didn't eat before the surgery?

This amplifies the reaction, because of the anxiety, your stomach floods with acid, and if thee is no food to absorb it, your reaction doubles and you feel the need to puke

Interesting.

Ultimate Houde said:
The moment they cut the person open, I puked, granted not in the person, but in a trashcan.

"In" the person. :lol:

I had a similar reaction having a mole removed from my shoulder a few years ago. I hadn't eaten and as soon as they poked me I got EXTREMELY nauseous and couldn't even sit up straight. It was so bizarre; I had no control over it at all. It was first thing in the morning, and I hadn't eaten. They gave me some grapefruit juice and it was like a jolt of electricity - I was instantly better.

Victor Von Doom said:
I've seen that kinda stuff on the internet before.

Hey, whatever floats your boat, man.

:p

batmanthreadbombdq0.jpg

Quentin Tarantino blasts taft to this thread.

Latest posts

Back