"Laguna Beach": A Mystery Wrapped In A Conundrum Wrapped In Designer Sunglasses

Bacon-N-Eggs Betty watches "The Hills" and still thinks that all of it's real.

College degrees don't always mean smarts.

Oh, scientists are the proof of that.

You ever want to confuse a scientist? Put a caution wet floor sign in front of their office. They will stand in front of it for hours.

Seriously

Very rarely do you meet a PhD with common sense.

Last edited:
Oh, scientists are the proof of that.

You ever want to confuse a scientist? Put a caution wet floor sign in front of their office. They will stand in front of it for hours.

Seriously

Very rarely do you meet a PhD with common sense.

:lol:

It's true. We've got a bunch of guys here at work with Masters and I've never seen a group of people with such a lack of common sense. It's like their heads are just filled with numbers.

:lol:

It's true. We've got a bunch of guys here at work with Masters and I've never seen a group of people with such a lack of common sense. It's like their heads are just filled with numbers.

Yep, I remember in high school there was one english teacher with the title Doctor, and she made no ****ing sense to anyone

I had the most ****ed up History teacher ever in highschool.

One day we get to class and he tells everyone to go outside and that we are going on a fieldtrip. We all step outside and he turns off the lights, and tells us we are entering a cave.

We had to crawl into the room, and sit on the floor, and tell ghost stories.

You guessed it a PhD from Harvard.

I love the direction this thread went on this last page.

Hilarious.

Also, I'm disgusted at how many spin-offs this show has produced.

So, in light of this thread, moony's coming out makes a lot of sense.

(and that's my 5,000th post, *****es. I was waiting for something special. There you go moon-man. You're gay. Ha!)

Last edited:
So you're implying that gay people dislike Laguna Beach? I'm fine with that stereotype.

Latest posts

Back