Last.fm

This is ominously vague and cryptically rendered a sentence as for me not to comprehend what you are implying.

I was really being serious.

ourchair is the least likely of anyone to make fun of or criticize your music or listening habits.

Also - added Skotti and Houde as friends.

We need at least one more member to join so we can get some group charts calculating.

Evidently I've misused the system.

And it was tough I tell ya.

Yeah, but if I listen to music on my computer, there would be the same fifteen songs repeated over and over again.

I added another crazy graphic to my last.fm profile, to go with the ones already there.

Here's my favorite, an animated GIF of my top artists

5758977a3e.gif

It is indeed a damn cool photo.

Most of Radiohead's photos seem a bit boring, like they're the kind of band that hates having to do photoshoots, but that one look uncharacteristically awesome.

I've been meaning to make an iPod wallpaper out of it since I saw it on last.fm a few days ago.

I've been meaning to make an iPod wallpaper out of it since I saw it on last.fm a few days ago.
And, here it is:

RadioheadINRAINBOWS.jpg

It actually looks quite nice on the screen. Very colorful. I took the rainbowy stuff from the defunct In Rainbows download site, whose main function now I assume is to entertain stoners.

I just wish I could find a big enough version of that picture to make a desktop wallpaper.

EDIT: There was a link to the photographer's website next to the picture. I feel dumb now.

Last edited:
I just got an invitation for the new Last.fm beta. It looks nicer; the layout is a lot cleaner and charts are much more comprehensive. Anyone else get one? I just got it a couple minutes ago; I haven't had a chance to check it out more in depth.

Ah, now I'm in beta.

It's a bit disorienting, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I didn't get an invitation, there was just a little link thing in the upper left hand part of the screen.

I didn't get an invitation, there was just a little link thing in the upper left hand part of the screen.

Looks like the beta design is now being used on regular profile pages now. It's amazingly slow though.

Latest posts

Back