Legion (X-Men) TV Series (FX) News/Rumors Discussion

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Marvel's "Legion" on FX Enlists "Fargo" Star Rachel Keller for lead role.

"Legion" has cast "Fargo" star Rachel Keller in an as-yet-unnamed lead role. Deadline describes Keller's role as "a scrappy, optimistic woman in her 20s," with powers potentially related to the human touch (much like Rogue).

legion-social-33509.jpg

Nice! I'm looking forward to this show

Man I hope this is set in the MCU and that this was exchanged for the Fantastic Four rights and the ability to have X-Men be in the MCU.

Man I hope this is set in the MCU and that this was exchanged for the Fantastic Four rights and the ability to have X-Men be in the MCU.

I hope it's not so we can get movie cameos like Wolverine or the good quicksilver or Gambit (when his films out)

FX's X-Men-based Legion Enlists Abruey Play, Dan Stevens and Jean Smart

Dan Stevens will star in the series as David Haller, described as "a haunted man, trying to find his way back to sanity, but he's getting tired and is about to give up when he meets the girl of his dreams." Stevens is coming off a lengthy stint as Matthew Crawley on the acclaimed drama "Downton Abbey." In the X-Men comics, Haller's codename is Legion and he's the schizophrenic son of Professor Charles Xavier and UN ambassador Gabrielle Haller.

Aubrey Plaza, most known for her role as April Ludgate on the sitcom "Parks and Recreation," will play Haller's best friend Lenny. Lenny has lived a life of substance abuse, but "knows that any day now her life is going to turn around" thus making her an "impossible optimist" with a "rough demeanor.

The series comes from "Fargo" showrunner Noah Hawley; both Smart and Keller are "Fargo" alums themselves. Jean Smart will play Melanie, a "nurturing, demanding therapist with a sharp mind and unconventional methods" Both Lenny and Melanie appear to be original characters created for the series.

Latest posts

Back