Loonatics Unleashed

Oh god please don't tell its still on. When I first saw the commercial I was lucky there wasn't a gun around cause I would of blown my brains out. It is just retarded and pretty much taking a crap on some of the greatest cartoons ever made. Some of them have been around for 60 good years, their time has come. Accept it and just let them die with diginity damn it!

I just saw the first season of this on DVD for 15 bucks at K-Mart.

I might've bought it just for this discussion alone, if i hadn't spent all my money at the dentist.

i don't understand why warner can't make new looney toon cartoons. just like the originals. no anime. no jordan. no brenden fraiser. aren't bugs and the gang famous enough? do we really need actual people? the best stuff in the two movies are when they are by themselves.

Ah, that's where you got "E in drag".

So, if E was Houde's girlfriend, then does that meant that E is "SexyButt".

Habe you seen his ***?

So soft and firm at the same time.

And the hair, oh, it makes me hard.

I'm sounding like ourchair now...

Wow. Can I have fifteen bucks too?

Please direct your donations here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3IS21IDNCZ/?tag=tcbcom-20

I will not fund your ticket to get on this show.

I tried to watch an episode of this once. It was very, very bad.

And BAx has had a lobotomy.

And he still thinks it sucks.

I just saw the first season of this on DVD for 15 bucks at K-Mart.

I might've bought it just for this discussion alone, if i hadn't spent all my money at the dentist.

Those 15 bucks would be better used wiping your *** and flushing it down the toilet then buying this.

i don't understand why warner can't make new looney toon cartoons. just like the originals. no anime. no jordan. no brenden fraiser. aren't bugs and the gang famous enough? do we really need actual people? the best stuff in the two movies are when they are by themselves.

because times have change, and coming up with new stuff is difficult specially with such icons. It's the plots they cant seem to do well, so they cop out for stupid anime wannabes

Latest posts

Back