Lost - But Better!

Bass

Nexus of the World
I was watching Lost ages ago (I don't anymore because it's bollocks) and it was the episode where Preggo-girl dreams someone is trying to steal her baby. Jack the Doctor, ***** foots around with what might be wrong and I thought, "**** this! If he were House he'd slap the ***** and sort it out."

Basically, I knew I was onto a winner.

Imagine a tv show like Lost - people stranded on a desert island, people with large backstories, but each person is a character from a tv show.

Who would you stick on the island?

Basically, you can't put anyone on their who could get off the island with ease (Superman for example).

I'd love to see Tony Soprano on the island. Basil Fawlty. Lister from Red Dwarf. House.

I think we should get a whole bunch of nominations, then I'll make a list and we pick our own cast of 14 characters.

You know it would be an emmy-winner.

Bass said:
I was watching Lost ages ago (I don't anymore because it's bollocks) and it was the episode where Preggo-girl dreams someone is trying to steal her baby. Jack the Doctor, ***** foots around with what might be wrong and I thought, "**** this! If he were House he'd slap the ***** and sort it out."

Basically, I knew I was onto a winner.

Imagine a tv show like Lost - people stranded on a desert island, people with large backstories, but each person is a character from a tv show.

Basically, you can't put anyone on their who could get off the island with ease (Superman for example).

I'd love to see Tony Soprano on the island. Basil Fawlty. Lister from Red Dwarf. House.

I think we should get a whole bunch of nominations, then I'll make a list and we pick our own cast of 14 characters.

You know it would be an emmy-winner.
Just Meatwad and his toys. Now that would be entertaining.

Who?

I'd add -
Fox Mulder from the X-Files
Michael Garibaldi, G'Kar, and/or Londo Mollari from Babylon 5

General Grievous.

Peter Griffin.

Invader Zim.

EDIT: And Voldemort. Good ol' Voldemort.

Last edited:
Him I know. Good idea.

I'll set up the poll in a few days. Let's see what else we get.

Last edited:
Ultimate Warrior said:
:rockon:

Since I'm going back that far in my tv watching career and because it was on right after it, I nominate Lazer from American Gladiator's.

And John Madden, Dr. Sam Beckett, Cliff from Cheers, Pam from The Office, Dr. Zachary Smith from Lost in Space, Kramer, Maxwell Smart, Keri Wuher (Because of Sliders and I want another Hott female), Shannon Dougherty because she's scandelous.... etc...

TheManWithoutFear said:
:rockon:

Since I'm going back that far in my tv watching career and because it was on right after it, I nominate Lazer from American Gladiator's.

And John Madden, Dr. Sam Beckett, Cliff from Cheers, Pam from The Office, Dr. Zachary Smith from Lost in Space, Kramer, Maxwell Smart, Keri Wuher (Because of Sliders and I want another Hott female), Shannon Dougherty because she's scandelous.... etc...

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Also I will add Chandler Bing from Friends.

For some reason, when I see this thread's title, I think it's, "Lost - The Butler!" :?

Latest posts

Back