Lost Timeline/Chronology

Added in the next few episodes...only one more to add, and that'll be the 2-hour season finale! Not sure if they'll break it up into two separate episodes or not, but as it stands now looks like we only have 23 episodes this season. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume by the time the season 2 finale airs, less than 70 days will have passed...only a little over two months on the island.

The final update for this TV season, with tonight's airing of the Season finale "Live Together, Die Alone". A total of 65 days have passed since the plane crash.

This episode confirmed that the date of the plane crash was on September 22, 2004 (which it was long believed to have occurred on, but now we have concrete proof from the show itself). It was also confirmed that 65 days have passed on the island, meaning my version of the Lost Timeline is the only accurate version online (Sledgeweb's and TVIV's are both wrong, and haven't taken into account the evidence of only 13 days passing between "The Hunting Party" and "Three Minutes"), at least that I've seen. But what'd you expect from the timeline master.

With the firm date of 9/22/04 given for the date of the crash, I'll be adding in specific dates to the timeline soon.

The final update for this TV season, with tonight's airing of the Season finale "Live Together, Die Alone". A total of 65 days have passed since the plane crash.

This episode confirmed that the date of the plane crash was on September 22, 2004 (which it was long believed to have occurred on, but now we have concrete proof from the show itself). It was also confirmed that 65 days have passed on the island, meaning my version of the Lost Timeline is the only accurate version online (Sledgeweb's and TVIV's are both wrong, and haven't taken into account the evidence of only 13 days passing between "The Hunting Party" and "Three Minutes"), at least that I've seen. But what'd you expect from the timeline master.

With the firm date of 9/22/04 given for the date of the crash, I'll be adding in specific dates to the timeline soon.

Your subnic should be "The Lord of Time"

Hey DIB, what happened here? You gave up?

(I found this on page 22 of 23 on the tv shows forum.)

I finished my Lost timeline, just never posted the finished version here. But it was simplified (before I started doing the time coded detailed versions), so never got around to doing a detailed Lost timeline with time coding for the flashbacks/flashforwards.

I finished my Lost timeline, just never posted the finished version here. But it was simplified (before I started doing the time coded detailed versions), so never got around to doing a detailed Lost timeline with time coding for the flashbacks/flashforwards.

Really? Did it have the flashbacks in order?

Really? Did it have the flashbacks in order?

No, like I said it was simplified and didn't have time coding, it was same format as what's posted here, a record of the days on island and month/year flashbacks occurred in.

It was just a simple spreadsheet doc. Before I got smart and started doing the detailed timelines on Word.

No, like I said it was simplified and didn't have time coding, it was same format as what's posted here, a record of the days on island and month/year flashbacks occurred in.

It was just a simple spreadsheet doc. Before I got smart and started doing the detailed timelines on Word.

Still, that's nuts.

Latest posts

Back