Making your DVD player Multi-regional

Bass

Nexus of the World
Anyone good at this stuff?

I used to be, but I've found it really hard of late. It used to be "open your tray, press 5, 3, 2, 4, then the region number", now it's "Download JW000342.rar onto your firmware astro-chip, but NOT JW000343.rar, which will astro-destroy you. Once downloaded, extract it into seventeen million different components, and label them in the following pattern; 1, 2, E, R, ?, >>, ~, and so on. Once you've done this, you have five astro-seconds to write an original 3-hour opera. Then you can watch THE VENTURE BROS."

Anyway, this isn't for me, but for Laura Martin. Her dvd player is an Apex ad1100-W.

I want to send her some RED DWARF dvds but she needs multi-regions.

As fanboys, it's your solemn duty to unite and find the answer to my question so I can claim all the credit. GO GO GO!

(Also, anyone else wanting to unlock their DVD player can ask for help here)

I only know 2 ways 1 = the open tray way you mentioned
2nd is if she has a ps2 dvdX or action repky have something to make the dvd player play foreign dvds

Sorry

I guess you could just rip the DVDs on the computer and then burn them, making them region free. It would be time consuming, but it's probably quicker than writing the opera method.

Anyone good at this stuff?

I used to be, but I've found it really hard of late. It used to be "open your tray, press 5, 3, 2, 4, then the region number", now it's "Download JW000342.rar onto your firmware astro-chip, but NOT JW000343.rar, which will astro-destroy you. Once downloaded, extract it into seventeen million different components, and label them in the following pattern; 1, 2, E, R, ?, >>, ~, and so on. Once you've done this, you have five astro-seconds to write an original 3-hour opera. Then you can watch THE VENTURE BROS."

Anyway, this isn't for me, but for Laura Martin. Her dvd player is an Apex ad1100-W.

I want to send her some RED DWARF dvds but she needs multi-regions.

As fanboys, it's your solemn duty to unite and find the answer to my question so I can claim all the credit. GO GO GO!

(Also, anyone else wanting to unlock their DVD player can ask for help here)
Check here.

Sounds like somebody might have an unhealthy obsession with Mozart. We'll be in touch.

Oh, just one more thing Mr. Wakill.... what were you doing with this empty mercury vial we found in your car?

Whatever you want me to do with it. :heybaby:

Wicked. I think I found it.

Ultimate Warrior = Ultimate Poster.

You get the Bass-Award-Pending award.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about multi-regional DVD players. Mine is multi-lingual though. He took French in high school and he spent a year studying in Germany.
Oh you suck.

Latest posts

Back