Man of Steel Discussion (Spoilers)

What would you rate Man of Steel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
The program was loaded onto the two ships (first the one Clark finds in the ice and then uploaded into one of Zod's ships). In a sense he was there. The program was able to know what was going on in the ship, the locations of Zod's soldiers in relation to Clark and Lois, and enact actions based on trying to protect them. As said, it's just an advanced AI, programmed with verbal responses to conversation based on Jor-El's consciousness. Advanced brain mapping could've accomplished that. It's beyond our current tech levels on Earth, but not by much.
Yes. I get all that. Still prefer just a message.

It's all preference to me, no matter how you explain it.

Yes. I get all that. Still prefer just a message.

It's all preference to me, no matter how you explain it.

Which is fine, but just because something doesn't fit your preference or preconceived notions doesn't make it a horrible film. That's my point. I understand why people don't like it, and some are valid points, but a lot are easily explainable or countered using a small amount of logic.

Which is fine, but just because something doesn't fit your preference or preconceived notions doesn't make it a horrible film. That's my point. I understand why people don't like it, and some are valid points, but a lot are easily explainable or countered using a small amount of logic.
That alone, no. But it's still a part of it regardless.

Watch the movie to fond out DIB. I just came into the thread to post a picture I really liked. I'm not going to have another five hour discussion about this movie.

Watch the movie to fond out DIB. I just came into the thread to post a picture I really liked. I'm not going to have another five hour discussion about this movie.

I've seen the movie several times and have it on DVD. I'm not asking for nor am I inclined to have a "five hour discussion" about it. You made a claim that's patently false. All I'm saying is back up your point with a sentence or two illustrating what you meant. If that takes you five hours, I could recommend some typing classes that'll speed up your ability to make that point.

That photo captures Superman for me more effectively than this movie ever did.

Easy now. You guys are able to reply back to one another without any aggression. If you can't, take it off the board.

I don't know about DIB but there was no aggression in my post. Just tiredness with a hint of boredom. I've talked about this movie so much that I'm tired of talking about talking about how tired of the movie I am.

[video=youtube;DXAva_gO8Qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk[/video]

Re: Batman/Superman news and rumors

Superman only killed one person: Zod. This is another of those blatantly false statements of yours.

So I assume those buildings he crashed into had zero people inside of them?

We've already been over this. They were full of Chitauri sleeper agents.

We've covered this ad nauseum. Much of the city had already started evacuating. I'm sure some people were in the buildings, but any injured or killed shouldn't be laid at Superman's feet, but Zod's. As I've said countless times, if Superman had tried to draw Zod away, Zod would've likely started murdering innocent civilians en masse, as a way of hurting Superman. He even specifically states that after the destruction of the World Engine and Kryptonian ship being forced back into the Phantom Zone.

Seriously, if you don't like the film, that's fine. But at least use logical arguments and not the same flawed reasoning to back up your points. Doing so only ultimately weakens the point you're trying to make.

And before this turns into another Man of Steel debate -- remember there's a thread for that. This isn't it.

I'll leave it at that.

We've already been over this. They were full of Chitauri sleeper agents.

You brilliant SOB.

We've covered this ad nauseum. Much of the city had already started evacuating. I'm sure some people were in the buildings, but any injured or killed shouldn't be laid at Superman's feet, but Zod's. As I've said countless times, if Superman had tried to draw Zod away, Zod would've likely started murdering innocent civilians en masse, as a way of hurting Superman. He even specifically states that after the destruction of the World Engine and Kryptonian ship being forced back into the Phantom Zone.

Seriously, if you don't like the film, that's fine. But at least use logical arguments and not the same flawed reasoning to back up your points. Doing so only ultimately weakens the point you're trying to make.

Naw, I'm with wyo.

And before this turns into another Man of Steel debate -- remember there's a thread for that. This isn't it.

I'm just picking a side, not debating….

That's different, right?

Latest posts

Back