Marvel Animated Universes (2000s) - Timeline

Probably should have done this ages ago, because I just found out Betty Brant was in Marvel Rising as a high schooler with brown hair, brown eyes rather than the black hair, blue-eyed adult woman in Marvel's Spider-Man.

No need to force it in there. Marvel Rising is removed from the timeline.

*1 Source
*2 Year given in tie-in comic issue 6
* Ultimate Spider-Man
* Avengers Assemble
* Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
* Guardians of the Galaxy
* Marvel's Spider-Man [Counter-Earth?]
* Marvel Rising [Counter-Earth?]
* Earth-12041 films

*1 Source
*2 Year given in tie-in comic issue 6
* Ultimate Spider-Man
* Avengers Assemble
* Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
* Guardians of the Galaxy
* Marvel's Spider-Man [Counter-Earth?]
* Marvel Rising [Counter-Earth?]
* Earth-12041 films

Thank you. Fixed.

Earth-8096 timeline.

2000 B.C.
????

Kang conquers Eygpt

circa. 900 A.D.
????

Thor: Tales of Asgard

Black Panther and Hawkeye chase a time-traveling Princess Ravonna to the Dark Ages

????

Black Panther and Hawkeye chase a time-traveling Princess Ravonna to Feudal Japan

????

Black Panther and Hawkeye chase a time-traveling Princess Ravonna to the American Southwest

????

Black Panther and Hawkeye chase a time-traveling Princess Ravonna to the World War II

????

Baron Zemo is seemingly killed

????

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x04, "Meet Captain America" [World War II]

????
????

Professor Xavier saves Ororo from Amahl Farouk

????
????

Professor Xavier forms the original X-Men team

200?
????

Professor Xavier finds Kurt Wagner

2004?
????

Logan defeats the Silver Samurai; Mariko tells him to leave Japan

200?
????
Hulk vs. Wolverine

????

The X-Mansion explodes

????

Wolverine and the X-Men
1x01, "Hindsight (Part 1)"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x02, "Hindsight (Part 2)"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x03, "Hindsight (Part 3)" [Present Day]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x04, "Overflow"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x05, "Thieves' Gambit"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x06, "X-Calibre"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x07, "Wolverine vs. the Hulk"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x08, "Time Bomb"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x10, "Greetings from Genosha"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x11, "Past Discretions"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x12, "eXcessive Force"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x13, "Battle Lines"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x14, "Stolen Lives"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x15, "Hunting Grounds"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x16, "Badlands"
[Present Day]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x17, "Code of Conduct"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x18, "Backlash"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x19, "Guardian Angel"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x20, "Breakdown"

December
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x22, "Aces and Eights"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x23, "Shades of Grey"
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x24, "Foresight (Part 1)"
[Present Day]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x25, "Foresight (Part 2)" [Present Day]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x26, "Foresight (Part 3)" [Present Day]

????

Michael Korvac is kidnapped by the Kree

April
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x01, "A New Order (Part 1)" [Present Day - Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x02, "A New Order (Part 2)" [Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x03, "A New Order (Part 3)" [Script Form ONLY]

????
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x05, "Recall" [Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x06, "Russian Magik" [Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x07, "Legacy" [Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x08, "eXodus" [Script Form ONLY]

January

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
1x01, "Iron Man is Born"

????
1x04, "The Man in the Ant Hill"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x05, "Thor the Mighty"

March
1x02, "Hulk vs the World"

????
1x06, "Breakout (Part 1)"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x07, "Breakout (Part 2)"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x08, "Some Assembly Required"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x09, "Living Legend"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x10, "Everything is Wonderful"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #1 (1st Story; "Adaptation")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #6 (2nd Story; "Magneto Walks the Earth")

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x11, "Panther's Quest"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #1 (2nd Story; "Trust")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #2 (1st Story; "Obsession")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #3 (1st Story; "Savage")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #3 (2nd Story; "Courage")

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x12, "Gamma World (Part 1)"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x13, "Gamma World (Part 2)"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #2 (2nd Story; "Mutual Respect")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x14, "Masters of Evil"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x15, "459"

June
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x16, "Widow's Sting"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x17, "The Man Who Stole Tomorrow"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x18, "Come the Conqueror"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x19, "The Kang Dynasty"

July
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #4 ("Team")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x20, "The Casket of Ancient Winters"

????
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #8 (1st Story; "Brain Games")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x21, "Hail, HYDRA!"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #8 (2nd Story; "Mayhem of the Madbomb!")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #4 (2nd Story; "My Dinner With HYDRA")

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x22, "Ultron-5"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x23, "The Ultron Imperative"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #1 (1st Story; "Enter the Mandarin")

December
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x24, "This Hostage Earth"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x25, "The Fall of Asgard"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x26, "A Day Unlike Any Other"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #1 (2nd Story; "Assembly Line")

????

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x01, "The Private War of Doctor Doom"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #2 (1st Story; "World's Smartest Heroes")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x02, "Alone Against A.I.M."
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x03, "Acts of Vengeance"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x04, "Welcome to the Kree Empire"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x05, "To Steal an Ant-Man"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x06, "Michael Korvac"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #2 (2nd Story; "When the Grey Gargoyle Strikes!")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x07, "Who Do You Trust?"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x08, "The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x09, "Nightmare in Red"

March
2x10, "Prisoner of War"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x11, "Infiltration"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x12, "Secret Invasion"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x13, "Along Came a Spider..."
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x14, "Behold...The Vision!"
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #3 (2nd Story; "King Solomon's Frogs")
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x15, "Powerless"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x16, "Assault on 42"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x17, "Ultron Unlimited"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x18, "Yellowjacket"

April
2x19, "Emperor Stark"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x20, "Code Red"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x21, "Winter Soldier"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x22, "The Deadliest Man Alive"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x23, "New Avengers"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x24, "Operation Galactic Storm"
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x25, "Live Kree or Die"

May
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x25, "Live Kree or Die" [Ending Scene]
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2x26, "Avengers Assemble!"

June
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #12 (1st Story; "This Man, This Monster")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #5 (1st Story; "The Serpent Crown")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #10 (1st Story; "The Leader's Legions!")

????
Hulk vs. Thor

Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #10 (2nd Story; "Baby Steps")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #7 (1st Story; "They Came From Inner Space!")
Marvel Universe: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #4 (1st Story; "The Contest of Champions!")

????

Wolverine and the X-Men 1x03, "Hindsight (Part 3)" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x09, "Future X" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x16, "Badlands" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x21, "Rover" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x24, "Foresight (Part 1)" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x25, "Foresight (Part 2)" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 1x26, "Foresight (Part 3)" [DoFP Timeline]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x01, "A New Order (Part 1)" [AoA Timeline - Script Form ONLY]
Wolverine and the X-Men 2x04, "Infinite Future" [AoA Timeline - Script Form ONLY]

????

Tripods destroy Paris, France

circa. 4000
????

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1x04, "Meet Captain America" [41st Century]

* Animated films set in Earth-8096
* Wolverine and the X-Men
* The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
This makes me very nostalgic, and very, very sad. I remember rewatching Wolverine and the X-Men and the films, and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was fantastic. I'd like an integration with the current MAU or a Young Justice style revival on Disney+.

Not sure if this question can be ask here, but do we have a chronological order of watching the MAU? Because I'm pretty sure watching that they went into the past is still a continuity of the same timeline/year.

Not sure if this question can be ask here, but do we have a chronological order of watching the MAU? Because I'm pretty sure watching that they went into the past is still a continuity of the same timeline/year.

Yeah I still gotta do a Watching Order post, I just haven't gotten around to it yet because I've been so focused on other things. Been extremely busy. o_O
I'll try to make one sometime this month or the next. As of right now, I can't get into the timeline mindset until I finish some work that I'm currently doing outside of it.

Yeah I still gotta do a Watching Order post, I just haven't gotten around to it yet because I've been so focused on other things. Been extremely busy. o_O
I'll try to make one sometime this month or the next. As of right now, I can't get into the timeline mindset until I finish some work that I'm currently doing outside of it.

Seems I have to wait for a month to watch this in a way I can enjoy this hahaha

Just found out that there's a couple of new Fantastic Four and X-Men comics on the Marvel Kids website. There listed here alongside the
Earth-8096 and Earth-12041 infinite comics. Not sure weather they're part of any of the MAU universes though. https://www.marvelhq.com/comics

Just finished the viewing order.

Now, when you get to Avengers: Black Panther's Quest (aka Avengers Assemble season five), what I've been told is that the Spider-Man we see in that season, despite looking like MSM's Spidey, is actually the same one we saw in Ultimate Spider-Man. Yes, Drake Bell's version of Spider-Man but now voiced by Robbie Daymond and in MSM's design. (But it's NOT MSM's Spider-Man in Black Panther's Quest.)

After the events of Season 4 ("Secret Wars") not everything went back together properly when Earth reformed. Meaning, this supposed Counter-Earth where Marvel's Spider-Man (2017) took place had parts from it's world placed/merged onto the main MAU Earth. From what I gather, that included Horizon High (which I theorize "USM" Spidey took it upon himself to guard, possibly teach at, after graduating S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy) and MSM's Vulture; who might have been a present threat as soon as he arrived on the main Earth.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to help.

Unrelated, but holy **** if this is real.

I... actually want Disney+ now, especially for the 90s shows (which, depending on who you ask, are in the same universe).
X-Men
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Fantastic Four
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers: United They Stand (?)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Silver Surfer
Last time I checked the continuity errors were minimal, so I always thought of them as the same dispite the "official" word, cause X-Men connects to Spider-Man connects to Iron Man connects to The Incredible Hulk connects to Fantastic Four connects back to X-Men and Spider-Man. Silver Surfer is probably not connected because of continuity errors with Fantastic Four, but maybe Avengers: United They Stand could be, dispite Captain America's episode in Spider-Man.

Last edited:
Unrelated, but holy **** if this is real.

I... actually want Disney+ now, especially for the 90s shows (which, depending on who you ask, are in the same universe).
X-Men
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Fantastic Four
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers: United They Stand (?)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Silver Surfer
Last time I checked the continuity errors were minimal, so I always thought of them as the same dispite the "official" word, cause X-Men connects to Spider-Man connects to Iron Man connects to The Incredible Hulk connects to Fantastic Four connects back to X-Men and Spider-Man. Silver Surfer is probably not connected because of continuity errors with Fantastic Four, but maybe Avengers: United They Stand could be, dispite Captain America's episode in Spider-Man.

Those shows consist of 5 or 6 different realities; officially. Hardly a universe, even if people like on YouTube want to argue it's one...

Then again, I'm the only person who's actually paying this much attention to the current (and only true) Marvel Animated Universe; outside of folks who want to whine and rant about it for views on YouTube.
I'll stick with that one. I don't think I could sit through most of those 90s shows.

Last edited:
Those shows consist of 5 or 6 different realities; officially. Hardly a universe, even if people like on YouTube want to argue it's one...
5 realities.
Interestingly, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man and Fantastic Four used to be separate realities before being merged, so I don't think they always get it right. In fact, the 1967 Spider-Man show is in two realities, Earth-67 and Earth-6799 because a guide book contradicted Spider-Verse and Into the Spider-Verse.

They might as well be a single reality, at least 5 of them anyway. The X-Men in their show form appear on Fantastic Four, Iron Man is in Spider-Man, etc..
Then again, I'm the only person who's actually paying this much attention to the current (and only true) Marvel Animated Universe; outside of folks who want to whine and rant about it for views on YouTube.
I'll stick with that one.
This isn't the only Marvel Animated Universe.

Spider-Man/Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends/Hulk

X-Men/Spider-Man

Iron Man/The Incredible Hulk/Fantastic Four

Marvel Anime

Wolverine and the X-Men/The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest heroes!

The Offenders
I don't think I could sit through most of those 90s shows.
To be honest, the only good ones were X-Men and Spider-Man, and those two officially share a reality.

Last edited:
So I tried looking through old posts, and it didn't seem like this has been brought up yet, but forgive me if I'm mistaken.
For your Earth-8096, apparently Christopher Yost has confirmed on Twitter that Spectacular Spider-Man is part of this Universe.
Reference:
I noticed you didn't take statements from the creators as canon unless a Canon Universe Number was given, but seeing as Earth-8096 is the "Yost-Verse" I personally believe this statement is a bit more credible.
However, Spectacular Spider-Man is already designated to Earth-26496, so I guess it's really up to the person whether they consider it canon or not.

Either way, I think adding it couldn't hurt, especially since it's really easy to figure out when the show would take place. The episodes take place really close together, and they're almost always mentioning what holiday it is, so you can in the very least figure out the months.

But it's all up to you since it's your timeline.

So I tried looking through old posts, and it didn't seem like this has been brought up yet, but forgive me if I'm mistaken.
For your Earth-8096, apparently Christopher Yost has confirmed on Twitter that Spectacular Spider-Man is part of this Universe.
Reference:
I noticed you didn't take statements from the creators as canon unless a Canon Universe Number was given, but seeing as Earth-8096 is the "Yost-Verse" I personally believe this statement is a bit more credible.
However, Spectacular Spider-Man is already designated to Earth-26496, so I guess it's really up to the person whether they consider it canon or not.

Either way, I think adding it couldn't hurt, especially since it's really easy to figure out when the show would take place. The episodes take place really close together, and they're almost always mentioning what holiday it is, so you can in the very least figure out the months.

But it's all up to you since it's your timeline.

I'm not sure what you're asking me to do. Add something to the Earth-8096 timeline or...?

Latest posts

Back