Marvel announces "Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine"; "Ultimate Invasion" minis

Guijllons said:
He was green before, it's been stated that he was green many times and the only times we've seen him looking not green have been in low light.

He was green before he mixed Captain America's blood into his system...

According to Quesada, a "very special writer" attached to the project will be announced shortly. Newsarama has learned that the unamed writer will come from outside of comics.

"Very Special," huh? "Outside of comics," huh?

I read on another site that a certain novelist is writing a book about a comic book writer and the big rumor is that he's writing it from a recent experience.....

*COUGH*stephenking*COUGH*

He has written for comics before, and I remember Quesada saying that he's near the top of the list of big writers that he'd like to get to work for Marvel. The only problem is that I couldn't in a million years see him writing "Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine." :?

I doubt its mr. k, but who knows....

What i just realized was that the Newsarama thread was the Shorthand version of what Comic Book Resources will post later tonight... I'm guessing there's more news on the way.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I doubt its mr. k, but who knows....

What i just realized was that the Newsarama thread was the Shorthand version of what Comic Book Resources will post later tonight... I'm guessing there's more news on the way.
CBR always seems to have some bit more info than Newsarama. And I tend to forget to check CBR at times. So if someone notices, please post the link(s).

moonmaster said:
"Very Special," huh? "Outside of comics," huh?

I read on another site that a certain novelist is writing a book about a comic book writer and the big rumor is that he's writing it from a recent experience.....

*COUGH*stephenking*COUGH*

He has written for comics before, and I remember Quesada saying that he's near the top of the list of big writers that he'd like to get to work for Marvel. The only problem is that I couldn't in a million years see him writing "Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine." :?

Jesus ****ing Christ. If you get a guy like this, why make him write a superhero comic? Why not point out how diverse comics can be and have him do a horror comic?! ****ing retards.

Stephen King is a hack. (Spoiler, why?)

It'll probably be someone I've never of, some B-list sci-fi or fantasy writer who thinks doing comics might be a bit easier.

Bass said:
Jesus ****ing Christ. If you get a guy like this, why make him write a superhero comic? Why not point out how diverse comics can be and have him do a horror comic?! ****ing retards.
Stephen King is a hack. (Spoiler, why?)

It'll probably be someone I've never of, some B-list sci-fi or fantasy writer who thinks doing comics might be a bit easier.

*puts on fake mustache*

Ur, I didn't say anything about Stephen King! It was some idiot! I think he went that-a-way!

So, is the Clone Saga going to be about an Ultimate Ben Reilly?
I heard the term 'limited series' being used is that the same as a mini series?
Why the hell would they announce Singers run was being postponed so late? That really pisses me off. He's probably going to site scheduling conflicts.
Something tells me Hulk vs. Wolverine is going to be wolverine saving a bunch of civillians from the hulk.

MaxwellSmart said:
Something tells me Hulk vs. Wolverine is going to be wolverine saving a bunch of civillians from the hulk.
They wouldn't waste a mini on a story like that. It'll be something waaaaaaaaaay better.

Nurhachi said:
If the clone saga starts at #101, what happened to Ultimate Morbius :cry:

That's after I think.

Well. At least the clone saga won't last years...right...?
I would much rather see scorpion. As to the Hulk being green. He was green in Team-Up, but not in Ultimates. At least, not from what I'm looking at. When he attacks New York he is grey and also during the Invasion fight. In the Xavier flashback in issue 2(of U2) he is green, as well as on the cover of issue three. Maybe it was just a coloring error, or maybe something bigger has been planned.

Ultimate Venom said:
Well. At least the clone saga won't last years...right...?
I would much rather see scorpion. As to the Hulk being green. He was green in Team-Up, but not in Ultimates. At least, not from what I'm looking at. When he attacks New York he is grey and also during the Invasion fight. In the Xavier flashback in issue 2(of U2) he is green, as well as on the cover of issue three. Maybe it was just a coloring error, or maybe something bigger has been planned.

I'd say when he first got caught in the Gamma Radiation, the Hulk was green. Ever since he injected the supersoldier serum into him, he's been mostly grey, with green tinges.

I still think it's the lighting, not real story plot to it.

Oh, and hey, when did he get caught in gamma radiation? Did it claim that in the team-up?

Spade said:
who will be in the invasion arc like i kno the UFF will be there along with namor and most likley the ultimates but do you think anyone else would be there also are those pics are obviously fro crossover pt 3?

I'll try to make sense of your babble...

Ultimate Invasion is a mini-series, not an arc. It will probably feature UFF and maybe the Ultimates.

Yes, those pictures are from UFF: Crossover Part 2/3, and the one above that is from Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine.

Latest posts

Back