Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

Rman

I'm finally getting around to Shang-Chi on Disney + and noticed that there's what seems to be a recent TV Guide mentioning "Spring's Top Talent" in his apartment. Even more evidence for the movie's placement.

Dallas Kinard

I still believe What If...? Should be placed between Endgame and WandaVision, so it's closer to the Time Heist changing everything.

Arrowhead

Why's that? Doesn't What If...? happen due to the events in Loki?
Yeah due to the events of Loki the "Sacred Timeline" connects back to the larger Multiverse and the branches seen it What If are no longer targets for the TVA.

Dallas Kinard

I would also put the Black Widow post-credit's scene between Endgame and Wandavision due to the amount of green in Ohio. I'm located PA and the green usually disappears by this time of year. So I'd imagine this scene is late Oct./Early Nov.

Rman

I would also put the Black Widow post-credit's scene between Endgame and Wandavision due to the amount of green in Ohio. I'm located PA and the green usually disappears by this time of year. So I'd imagine this scene is late Oct./Early Nov.
I would honestly have it around Spring 2024 around the same time as Shang-Chi and TF&TWS. It fits the weather and I doubt Yelena would wait over a year to go after Clint.

Arrowhead

I would honestly have it around Spring 2024 around the same time as Shang-Chi and TF&TWS. It fits the weather and I doubt Yelena would wait over a year to go after Clint.
Depends on which Christmas this takes place in since in the trailer they mention it being the first holiday back together, assuming since the snap, placing it a few months after Endgame and WandaVision making it likely the scene takes place before Spring 2024.

Pro Bot

Depends on which Christmas this takes place in since in the trailer they mention it being the first holiday back together, assuming since the snap, placing it a few months after Endgame and WandaVision making it likely the scene takes place before Spring 2024.
BTS images place it in December 2024.

Pro Bot

hailee-steinfeld-jeremy-renner-with-lucky-the-pizza-dog-07.jpg
jeremy-renner-hailee-steinfeld-hawkeye-1200x1051.jpg
The show is set in December. Celebrating a New Year means that it just turned 2025.

Therefore, the show is set in December 2024.

Latest posts