- Nov 4, 2022
I think that's better placement than Spring. I agree with you.I think for now I'm leaning toward a September 2025 date for Wakanda Forever.
Essentially, this would place the movie between She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel.
- It would place T'Challa's death in September 2024. A time we've only seen briefly in other movies/shows when Peter returns back to school in No Way Home. By the time that movie jumps to its main events in early/Mid-November enough time would pass for T'Challa's death to not be brought up.
- It works with the Summer like weather shown in the movie and still allows Riri to be at school.
- If Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania is set around Cassie's birthday (September 25th), this placement would fit with a reference to Scott being on his book tour (something that usually lasts a week or two). Which we know is a scene in the movie.
- While he's not always accurate, it would fit with Nate Moore's comments about the movie being "almost concurrent" with Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania.
- If Secret Invasion is November 2025 (based on the Unity Day scenes), it would mean that Ross has been on the run for a couple of months.