Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

while i'm becoming more convinced that quantumania is in 2026, why can't secret invasion still happen November 2025 before that? until iron man 3 and thor 2 are swapped i won't refuse to take the disney+ timeline as concrete evidence of anything, let alone all the other phase 4 discrepancies

while i'm becoming more convinced that quantumania is in 2026, why can't secret invasion still happen November 2025 before that? until iron man 3 and thor 2 are swapped i won't refuse to take the disney+ timeline as concrete evidence of anything, let alone all the other phase 4 discrepancies
There isn't any reason yet why it can't be Nov 2025, the thing is there's no reason it can't be 2026 either. Imo until something from the show says 2025 the Disney+ timeline is currently the only indication of year.

Unless there's any contradiction, then I believe Disney + can be trusted. And given there's nothing saying the show is 2025, I don't see any reason to ignore it. The fact that Hill mentions the last few years rather than couple in the show, makes me feel like 3 years has passed since Endgame over 2. Between Guardians 3, Quantumania, and Secret Invasion. I think it's clear Marvel's present day is now 2026.

Last edited:
So what do we think about the first episode of Secret Invasion?
Are agents Maria Hill and Everett Ross really dead? Has Ross been a skrull the entire time?

Last edited:
So what do we think about the first episode of Secret Invasion?
Are agents Maria Hill and Everett Ross really dead? Has Ross been a scrull the entire time?
I don't know and it's stressing me out haha fr tho I think Maria Hill is dead but I don't think Ross has been a Skrull before this series but we'll see I'm often wrong lol

Last edited:
Y'all are missing the point.

If Sony can acknowledge the MCU AND Agents of SHIELD, Marvel Studios has to have some attention towards AoS.
There is some overseeing both ways.

That's not how that works at all. What Sony does means absolutely nothing to ot for Marvel Studios
Okay. You heard it here from Starvel guys: Agents of SHIELD is not canon. Remove it from the timeline immediately. That is a fact.

Lmao Jesus man.

I'm trying to be light hearted after yesterday. Apparently that didn't register. My bad.

I'll be serious again.

Latest posts

Back