Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I hold no ill will towards you Starvel, in all honesty. Just put this behind us. I'm not mad at you, my joke was just something that I did to gather laughs.

I'm not funny, so I won't attempt that anymore. No harm no foul.

I hold no ill will towards you Starvel, in all honesty. Just put this behind us. I'm not mad at you, my joke was just something that I did to gather laughs.

I'm not funny, so I won't attempt that anymore. No harm no foul.
I'm sorry I took it the wrong way, maybe it was obvious. I've just had a really bad day, a friend of mine passed away late last night, so I'm not in a great mindset today and haven't had much sleep so it's probably on me. I apologize for getting hostile. I shouldnt have gotten like that regardless, It just been a helluva weekend.

I'm sorry I took it the wrong way, maybe it was obvious. I've just had a really bad day, a friend of mine passed away late last night, so I'm not in a great mindset today and haven't had much sleep so it's probably on me. I apologize for getting hostile. I shouldnt have gotten like that regardless, It just been a helluva weekend.
My sincerest condolences...I am very sorry.

Oh damn. I hope you feel better soon, and sorry for your loss.

What a week you passed, I'm sorry for your loss, I hope that you will be better soon. You can make it.

I'm really sorry to hear that, I lost my older sister when I was a kid. Losing family is hard but I was still young, if it happened to me now I couldn't imagine.
Yeah, I get that. Our mom died in 2003 at the age of 49. I'm 47 and my sister Erika was 43 when she died. I'm the oldest and I now have 3 other younger sisters.

Yeah, I get that. Our mom died in 2003 at the age of 49. I'm 47 and my sister Erika was 43 when she died. I'm the oldest and I now have 3 other younger sisters.
Man I'm really sorry to hear that too, you've got enough tragic backstory I think you qualify for becoming a superhero. This place got dark today real fast.

So much raw emotion and pain on here lately sorry for everyone's losses both recent and less so but I thought I'd give everyone the Timeline for SC Episode 2 before bed.

Nov 4th - Maria Hills Death til Gravik is skrull general
Nov 5th - Rhodey meets with the UN & Fury
Nov 6th - Fury comes home to his wife

Only seen the episode once so far but I'm almost certain that only 2 to 3 days pass since episode 1

Really Liking the slow build up and the character conversations with fury

Oh and btw Super Skrulls 100% confirmed in the MCU

Secret Invasion has an obscure Daredevil connection. Probably looked at the wiki and saw KXN and thought "that'll do", lol.

Additionally, the episode copied Nick Fury's aliases from the MCU wiki, which includes "Son of a Bitch", "Nick Furry" and "One-Eyed Man", the last of which came from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Secret Invasion has an obscure Daredevil connection. Probably looked at the wiki and saw KXN and thought "that'll do", lol.

Additionally, the episode copied Nick Fury's aliases from the MCU wiki, which includes "Son of a Bitch", "Nick Furry" and "One-Eyed Man", the last of which came from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
They also copied his affiliations from the wiki. Oh, how I wish "Nick Fury's crew" was instead called "Coulson's SHIELD" or something like that.

They also copied his affiliations from the wiki. Oh, how I wish "Nick Fury's crew" was instead called "Coulson's SHIELD" or something like that.

Still waiting on confirmation of that organization being connected to this from AoS's finale.
1688154413663.png

Latest posts

Back